PDA

View Full Version : Event CG Art Parodies

lesliep21
August 22nd, 2011, 04:10 AM
I have a lot of ideas, so I'm going to post all CG art parodies here instead of making a separate thread for each of them. I think I'm just going to do Fate CGs (or Mahoyo when it comes out), since the Tsukihime CGs are pretty terrible. Expect lots of derpifying and maybe some crossovers.

25642565 Caliderp WIP 1 :sader:
2563 2566 Sayaka VS Kyouko WIP 1 :fight:
Anyone got any ideas for a title for this one?

Sorry about the pathetic size and quality.

Also, how do you upload pictures full-size on the post instead of a small thumbnail attachment? When ever I post them as an attachment uploaded from my computer, the size always shrinks for some reason and the quality sucks. I don't want to have to upload all of my WIPs on DevianArt or something, takes up time and space.

Keyne
August 22nd, 2011, 04:15 AM
http://sadpanda.us/images/616644-WCJ67UL.png

Revengematron3
August 22nd, 2011, 04:26 AM
Sakura uses confusion! Shinji is now confused! It's super effective!

Keyne
August 22nd, 2011, 04:32 AM
Sakura uses confusion! Shinji is now confused! It's super effective!
"Well, Sakura.... are you happy?"

"DERP!"

Five_X
August 22nd, 2011, 04:41 AM
Oh God Sayaka vs. Kyouko CG yes. Make it so!

@ image question: simply wrap [IMG] tags around the thing, and end in standard fashion with a / in the last tag.

Revengematron3
August 22nd, 2011, 04:46 AM
Also, how do you upload pictures full-size on the post instead of a small thumbnail attachment? When ever I post them as an attachment uploaded from my computer, the size always shrinks for some reason and the quality sucks. I don't want to have to upload all of my WIPs on DevianArt or something, takes up time and space.

You gotta upload them to photobucket or a similar image hosting site first. Usually they'll have a share option and you can just copy that to here or wrap the image url with image tags.

EDIT: Holy shit I'm tired, being beaten out by 5 minutes.