PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic idea based on 119's wierd dream from a while ago.

SPARTAN 119 Returns
August 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I had another wierd dream last night where Tohsaka made an appearance, but I don't remember too many of the details, so instead, I'll use the previous one which I do remember.

Here's the synopsis, slightly embellished from the actual dream to make it more interesting:

I was armed with the weapons of one of my Call of Duty multiplayer classes, an M16 w/ACOG scope and M203 and a Javelin missile launcher, fighting the Covenant from Halo. So anyway, I fought my way to this warehouse-looking place and burst in running into...

Rin Tohsaka, namely a version of Rin I saw in a fanart, armed with dual pistols. So I looked to Rin and said "Tohsaka, what the hell are you doing here!? And I thought you could shoot glowing blue bullet things out of your fingers, why do you need those guns?! ". Rin replied rather angrily "Shut up and follow me.... But its not because I like you or anything!", so I followed (pistol-wielding) Rin out of the warehouse. This is as far as I got before I woke from the dream.

The general idea for the fic would be for 119 and Rin to be trapped in some sort of paralell world where Rin cannot use magic, or summon Archer (thus the pistols, and possibly also throwing knives from like the ones she apparently carries in Extra). I was also planning on making Rin heavily on the tsun side and possibly rather genre savvy. Meanwhile this would be something of a parody of a self-insert, with 119 surviving, but in no way impressing Tohsaka.

Some possible excerpts:

Rin: "Shut up and follow me.... But its not because I like you or anything!"
119: "Tsun as usual, Tohsaka?"

119 (to himself): "Why did it have to be Rin, why not Sakura, or Rider, or Ryougi, or Azaka, or Fujinon!"

If there's a (very self-depricating parody of) an H-scene:
Rin: "If this was a mana transfer, I'd call you efficient!"

119: "I am not an eroge protagonist and I am sorry!"

Five_X
August 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Is this anything like your strange HSotD dream, Spartan? Can we expect photoshoops?

SPARTAN 119 Returns
August 24th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Is this anything like your strange HSotD dream, Spartan? Can we expect photoshoops?

Not sure about shoops, I'm really just putting out a fic idea. Might make a fic of that too.

Keyne
August 24th, 2011, 01:21 PM
http://sadpanda.us/images/625665-ZEF8656.jpg
"Let's look into this, shall we?"

Sherrinford
August 24th, 2011, 01:25 PM
"Indeed, let's start".

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m114/Laurlyle/Carl_Jung.jpg

SPARTAN 119 Returns
August 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM
http://sadpanda.us/images/625665-ZEF8656.jpg
"Let's look into this, shall we?"

"Hmm... Perhaps you have been playing a few to many first person shooters before you go to sleep.

And as for Tohsaka, she is a tsundere, and you say you are not really a fan of tsunderes in general. You said you'd rather it be Sakura or Azaka or one of a number of other characters. Based on that, I would conclude, 119, that you are in fact tsundere for Rin.

Also, what I remember of last nights dream involving Tohsaka, at risk of making you guys think there's something wrong with me

My Encounter with Sadist!Rin:

I was driving at recklessly high speeds somewhere which vaguely resembled a main street in my childhood hometown. For some reason, I did not crash into anything or get pulled over. Anyway, I parked in the parking lot of a fancy restaurant and ended up meeting Tohsaka there.

My date with Rin went smoothly enough (she was in dere mode), and Rin and I got into my car, and I again drove off at recklessly high speeds. Rin started berating me after I missed a turn on the road and ended up blazing through the parking lot of a Holiday Inn, miraculously not hitting any parked cars and braking just in time to avoid driving through a guardrail and onto a congested 4-lane highway. After more bad driving on my part, I arrived at Rin's place, which looked nothing like the actual Tohsaka mansion. The only feature i remember is that immediately inside the entrance to the house, there was a balcony to the left that looked down onto some kind of basement. So, Rin lead me down there, and asked me to do.... something, though I think a table equipped with leather restraints was involved... So I asked her if we couldn't perhaps do something else instead and... I woke up!