View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. List of invented and modded Skills

Aliases and Alibis

Ability to obscure one’s true name through taking on numerous different names, identities, and backgrounds, that one’s original name becomes utterly lost, and one’s identity becomes hard to remember. Works similarly to Information Erasure, but with too much and too contradictory info rather than too little. (Milady)

Anabasis

A flipside of Demonic Defender of the State, this is the capacity to operate in and drain the resources of enemy territory. ...

Updated November 25th, 2022 at 03:05 AM by NailsInYourFeet (Wooster)

Tags: index, Servant
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Servants

3. Servant Compendium

Oh, do not mind me, just making a quick index for Servant sheets I've made, and plan to make. Blame FGO for me wanting to create Servants.

Artwork To Be Done:
    Saber [Simón Bolivar] - "The ...

Updated August 13th, 2017 at 08:28 PM by KAIZA

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dreadful fanfiction.

by , March 11th, 2014 at 08:54 AM (The madman's asylum)
    I've seen the precedent so I'm going to dump my shit into my blog no one cares about. (Except for Dark Pulse, for some reason, but oh well.)

Now then, I'm the author of some pretentious fanfic on FF. The main idea of the fic was turning Himegami into a main heroine (oh, the blasphemy!) and fusing together the first and the second novels of Index. Second novel was kinda... BS, if you stop looking at awesome Dragon King's Head and Stiyl being skinned, so I wanted to turn it into something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized