View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Question to RPers about Being Faithful to Canon

So, this was a question I asked of #regalia, and I got some nice feedback, particularly from Vritra. Just, not as much as I'd like. The question itself goes something like this:

• In a hypothetical game system intended to fit the Nasuverse setting, (one using a skill-based model akin to White Wolf's World of Darkness or GURPS rather than something like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder's level-based mechanics) how important would it be to make the effects of the skills in

Updated October 5th, 2019 at 01:08 PM by Twelveseal

Categories
    Gaming , Nasuverse , Game Mechanics , Roleplaying , The Everdream
  2. Last Day: Anime Japan 2016 convention

Home now. Before we started on the long trip home on the last day, we went to the Anime Japan 2016 convention. Well...some of us did. Anyway, it wasn't as cool as I had hoped, but still worth checking out. We went too late in the day though, so we missed most of the events...And most of the cool merchandise was sold out everywhere as well...Oh well.

The Tokyo Big Sight building where the convention was held. It's HUGE:

3. GO YOU! - Ascension Mats

So there are some materials that you need to Ascend that aren't the figurines. So I've complied a list of them.
    Since I don't have pictures of some of these items and they're pretty ambiguous there might be mistakes. I'll correct them and add pictures when I can.

Phoenix Plume 鳳凰の羽根

World Tree Seed 世界樹の種

Hero’s Proof 英雄の証

Star Splinter星の欠片 ...

Updated August 11th, 2015 at 01:56 PM by You

Tags: Grand Order
    Categories
    Grand Order
  4. GO You! - The Blacklist

So you all know that the list was leaked. But I don't really trust that tumblr guy so I did it myself.
    It's arranged by artist. Also there's a link next to each artist to get a sample of that person's work.

Here it is

Spoiler:
    Takeuchi
    Artoria
    Artoria Alter
    Artoria Lily
    EMIYA
    Gilgamesh
    Cu Chulainn
    Valkyrie
    Medusa
    Alexander (Bara)
    Solomon
    El-Melloi II (Zhuge Liang)
    Mashu
    Jeanne D’Arc
    Jeanne

Updated October 1st, 2015 at 10:46 PM by You

Categories
    Grand Order
  5. GO You! - Class Skills Actually Do Something?

So the Class Skills in Grand Order and a bit different. Mcjon's theory is that any passive skill is included as a "Class Skill." So let's say you have an Assassin, and it has Magic Resistance. Normally that Magic Resistance would be a Personal Skill, but here, it's a Class Skill.

Furthermore, stuff like Divinity is passive in this game, therefore, it is a Class Skill.

Therefore, it's not really possible for me to go over every single Class Skill, but here are ...

Updated August 3rd, 2015 at 02:27 PM by You

Categories
    Grand Order
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast