View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dark Flight (Movie Review)

Directed by Isaara Nadee, Dark Flight is a comedy sex film with tragedy elements in it. The main character of the story is Ann, a smoking young Hong Kong chick who everyone wants to fuck. The story also stars a spoilt child, a murderer with dreadlocks, some insane yandere, a useless mechanic and a bunch of retarded passengers and service crew (most of which are homosexuals or transvestites).

The plot aims to make audiences laugh by stunning them with shock scenes portraying amusing
    Tags: Movies, Reviews
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Transmission #11: From The General Pangs of Boredom

by , April 21st, 2012 at 11:37 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    Since I don't want to make this week pass without an update on this blog and I still bored out of my mind with nothing to do, let me update you all with what I am playing today. Consider this a part two of Entry #3 and I am afraid that this might be a habit in my blogging but hell, it's better than doing fucking nothing. At all.

So I finally finished Deus Ex 1 and well, I was surprised on that last mission. I was presented with three choices, meant to be some sort of philosophical turning ...