View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Extraneous

by , August 10th, 2014 at 06:08 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    EXTRAneous like Fate/EXTRA

Get it? See what I did there?

So I just ordered a copy of Fate/Extra, my only exposure to it having come from Youtube videos and translations on this forum. I'm not too terribly excited about anything it has to offer as a game. Not big on the idea of a RPS RPG

But I do want to see Red Saber (no, not Mordred) in her natural environment. I figure my first play through will be lady Hakuno and Seibah siding with Rin to fight Lu ...
  2. Technically Includes One More Destiny than the Box Promises.

So, finished Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies earlier today. And overall... I am very pleased with the purchase. The experience was not flawless; the annoying download-only purchase didn't win any points with me (though it wasn't the nightmare I was expecting from Nintendo's online service!) and Case 2 was a ridiculously over-complicated pit of madness even by the standards of the series. And, while I'm not sure this is a flaw since the sequel hooks are clear and there's no way Capcom is letting ...

Updated November 2nd, 2013 at 08:05 PM by Moczo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Disgaea Fun

I picked up Disgaea 3 recently on a whim. In my most recent mission, I had to fight a demonic school board at the side of a loli and her force of juvenile delinquent ninjas, and the school's Home Ec teacher, who is a master of the Fire Chaos Style Kitchen Fist, the most passionate and deadly of all cooking martial arts.

I really have nothing meaningful to say about that. I mostly just needed to type it out to see if it made more sense when written than when in my head.
  4. My Thoughts on Resident Evil 6

So, even though I vowed to finish Neptunia first, my cousin insisted I play Resident Evil 6 co-op with him, and last week we finished the last campaign. And, I gotta say...I can easily see why this game was so divisive. While some stuff in terms of gameplay and atmosphere certainly have improved over RE5, the other changes...not so much.

In any case, I'll give my overall impression and opinion of each campaign, since each one plays very different from the others. Then I'll get to the ...

Updated June 14th, 2013 at 02:03 AM by KAIZA

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Breaking Point

My stress, that's what I'm talking about.
    DSoM drama seems to follow me wherever I go, despite me not going there for weeks precisely to avoid this (thanks, Aggro). Not only that, but the last few weeks have been...horrible for me, to say the least. Especially at work, where I've been at risk of losing my job (despite having only a few weeks left) due to issues with my then boss. Twice. On top of it all, I got sick last week and ended up bedridden for two days. Which happened to be my two ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast