View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I'm back

After those long days in Russia and in school, I am glad that I am here again
    I miss you all even though I do not have any friends
  2. Pasta?

Someone said after I comment to a thread
    Pasta has awaken my deep self to a new person
    Even if it is a Italian food, I love to eat it to feel myself again.
    (p.s this is just my opinion)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Weird Conversations From IRC

[20:44] <@Opt> I haven't read that manga

[20:44] <snaax> how to do this post
    [20:44] <@Opt> can someone explain what's that
    [20:44] <@hero> 22:38 Sei have you ever read the corpse party manga with the trap?
    [20:44] <@hero> NO
    [20:44] <@Sei> opti
    [20:44] <@hero> ragequit
    [20:44] <@Sei> the guy literally
    [20:45] <@Sei> got raped to death
    [20:45] <snaax> lel

[20:45] ...
    Tags: random
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A wild loonie appeared!

And no I don't mean a crazy/mentally unstable person, or the cartoon, or the bird...I mean the coin named after the bird that's worth 1$ CDN.

So I was looking for my tablet and I thought it was hopeless and I would never find it. I found 2/3 parts of it (after ripping my room apart) and resigned myself to never find the third, my tablet pen. I sat down in front of my computer and started doing something else when I was hit on the head with something. I look around and see that what ...
    Tags: random
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Random stuff~

And thus after having completely completed F/SN, Tsukihime, and F/HA (though the translation's incomplete...), I went to Kara on Kyoukai and finished that as well. At first, I thought the concept of Shiki Ryougi rather ridiculous, but over time I got used to her character, and the scenes with her and Mikiya after that coma are honestly really satisfying~ I think I may have found one of my favorite couples after KuzukiXCaster.

Meanwhile, lately I've been feeling tempted to join a roleplay ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast