View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. FFXIV

by , March 26th, 2017 at 06:21 AM (The deer's blog.)
    For those who care, where I've spending a lot of my time (instead of writing) would be playing Final Fantasy 14.

Alulim Lahamu - Famfrit.
  2. Fire Emblem

by , June 30th, 2014 at 08:09 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    As in the Gameboy Advance game with that as the actual title, not the franchise as a whole

You know, the one with Eliwood

I'm about eight stages in, and I'm awful at this so far. It's the super-easy tutorial section with Lyn, and I just had to restart because one of my best guys got killed. I know that the party in the tutorial section shows back up in Eilwood's mode--another one of the game's many generous features to newbies--but, damn it, I really like Kent. He's ...
  3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

I'm not going to say I'm hyped, but I am looking forward to it.

Comparison, and Yay Lulu's Breasts
    Spoiler:

4. Monty Oum

Simply because it has become apparent to me that there are still some people out there who do not know of his work, I just thought I'd take the moment to bring together over 30 minutes of fan ingenuity. For educational purposes, of course. <.<

Spoiler:

Updated July 23rd, 2012 at 11:04 AM by Sei

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Music (III): Final Fantasy.

by , February 26th, 2012 at 06:32 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Before we start I have a confession to make. The only Main FF I have finished is XIII. I and II I have not played them. III I couldn't finish. IV was stopped when the party arrives to the moon. V is a curious case of playing but not remembering where I stopped. VI was on the reunion part of the World of Ruin. The only thing I have played of VII is Crisis Core. VIII has one of my favorite characters and yet I did not play it. IX seemed childish and fun. Shame I lacked a PS1. Couldn't get X. Hate ...
    Categories
    Music