View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Transmission #20: General State of Health

by , December 3rd, 2013 at 01:56 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    Alright, here I am again, attempting to blog the hell out of myself because I realized that I shouldn't have forced myself to blog once a week as if my life depended on it. And since I've tried to avoid blogging for the past few months or maybe even a year, I've had a lot of topics in my head for this blog that just slipped away because I've tried to avoid blogging. All that good material just disappeared, only because I've tried it once, set a damn schedule, felt forced and never blogged again. ...

Updated December 3rd, 2013 at 01:59 AM by Ivan The Mouse

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tis the season to be sickly...

Winter here in the Southern hemisphere and boy are there a lot of colds going around. I quit medicine after completing my intern year, but they are so short of staff right now that they asked me to come in to fill the gaps at the local hospital. Not being involved with any projects at work I agreed, and...

... I'm down with the cold for the third time this winter. Zeepers.

I'm not even the worst off actually. One of my colleagues is on his fifth round of sick leave, and ...