View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Pokémon: Where you matter

With the announcement of the new Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon games, I started to think about how come the games I'd played in my childhood had seemingly changed so much in what feels such a short amount of time. We've gone from catching electric mice, horned monsters straight out of Japanese kids TV shows and other charismatic creatures inspired by animals, plants, living objects or the ever present nowdays issue of pollution to fighting against alien beings from another dimension, and oddly enough, ...
    Categories
    Videogames
  2. Blogspot #07 - Nick enters the PC scene

by , December 27th, 2012 at 03:56 PM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Hello all! I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

I had a great time, and I hope you all did too.

For me, one of my gifts gave me the ability to now play modern games. I'm quite happy about that.
    My only question is, what should I get? What do you have?

Now that I can play modern games, I do wonder, what should I get. I don't have too much money (about 15 dollars worth to spend), but I know I'll get them eventually, and I'll be able to play today's games ...

Updated December 27th, 2012 at 03:58 PM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Generic
  3. The science of Super Smash Bros. Melee [Tribute]

Super Smash Bros. for the N64, despite its low budget of production managed to become quite a huge success: so much that years later, in 2001-2002, was the reason why one of the games with the greatest production values I have seen (so much that it is still considered better than its successor Brawl by some) was made. Yes- I am talking about Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Unlike its predecessor, which was made solely around the concept of having known faces of Nintendo duke it out, Melee ...
    Tags: Videogames
    Categories
    Uncategorized