View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. That's a Wrap

So today I posted the epilogue of The Stolen, the first Law Unto Herself Chronicle.

This story has been almost three years in the making, and sadly I didn't get to work on it as much as I wanted to last year. Honestly, this should have been finished months ago, but 2015 was rough. Road and I had to suddenly move, I had to re-home my very large dog (she's doing great btw), and my grandfather passed away all within a two month span of each other.

That being said, I'm ...
  2. Across the Pond

I'm excited!

I just signed and sent out a contract for an anthology being published in England. So once this is published, I'll be an internationally published author. Which I can totally add to my writing credentials, and will.

Even though Camaro is spelled differently in England, which is weird.
  3. So . . . Apparently Anyone Can Stake a Vampire With Their Bare Hands

My love for "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" isn't something I keep close to the chest. Even to this day I still claim Joss as one of my key inspirations in writing. I can also admit when he does wrong, but I also know when he gets screwed over by Fox *Cough*Firefly*Cough* or the WB *Cough*Angel*Cough*. (Even though with Angel, half a season later the current CEO who replaced the one who canceled the show admitted it was a bad move. It was one of their highest rated ...
  4. Free Anthology Time!

So, years ago, the first "Law Unto Herself" short story was published by a company called Pill Hill Press in their "Fem-Fangs" anthology. Pill Hill died over a year ago, but one of the co-editors of the anthology has decided to put the anthology back into print via Kindle. They retitled it Re-Vamped: Blood Lust Revenge and right now they're having a special promotion this weekend.

The kindle version is currently free for download this weekend only.
  5. Aspiring Writers- JukePop Serials Wants YOU!

If you've followed my blog, you've noticed that back in March I was accepted to run my The Law Unto Herself Chronicles serial at JukePop Serials.

Now, this isn't some website that lets just any other author post whatever story they wish. No, JukePop is awesome in many ways because A.) They keep serialized fiction alive - ie stuff like they ran in the old Pulp Magazines such as Weird Tales and B.) They pay their writers if their work is voted on enough. Also, after you finish a ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast