View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Vididii's Servant Compendium

Eyyy, welcome to my compendium! Still don't have a lot of servants for being here half a year, but we're slowly fixing that! Anyways, things are divided below in two ways- individual servant classes, and my state of progress with them. Most are going to be under the Completed Servant category, but the other categories are going to be there for a reason. And who knows, I may revamp this whole thing with a magus OC telling you all this, but for now, enjoy!~

Completed Servants

Updated February 23rd, 2024 at 12:13 PM by Vididii

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Servants

3. Strongest Servant Per Class

Hey there people reading this, whomever you may be. I was having a discussion with a friend about the servants in the Fate series and he asked me a question: Who do you think the strongest servant for each class is? And after thinking about it I gave him this list:

Archer: Gilgamesh
    Saber: Artoria
    Caster: Merlin
    Assassin: King Hassan
    Lancer: Karna
    Rider: Medusa
    Berseker: Herakles

But after pondering some more I realized that I don't ...
  4. When Heroic Spirits Steal All Your Music

So... Umm... This is a thing...
    My Servants are taking over my music playlist!

(Please be aware that I almost exclusively listen to soundtracks)

Like, seriously.
    Aside from several songs from FF:CC The Crystal Bearers' soundtrack, Atalanta's made me listen to Twilight Dwellers from Soul Calibur 4 a hundred times already I'm sure, which is not a problem, because it's a great song, but still...

Arturia's been monopolizing everything by Kalafina (with ...
  5. The Big Book of Servants

Taking a break from my Servant Analysis (As it has proven more than a little taxing on my nerves) I've decided to update and transfer my... Database? Compendum, I've no idea, list, list of random servant facts over to BL.

General Numbers
    * To begin, across all the Fate media, there is a total of One Hundred Fifty-Seven different Servants, not including those that repeat and those that share identity, but not design. This includes Servants featured in Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, ...

Updated June 3rd, 2015 at 02:13 PM by Hawkeye

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast