View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Let's see if this works . . .

by , November 28th, 2020 at 09:54 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))
    It's been a long time since I did one of these . . . Mostly because the site kept logging me out when I tried to even view my blog, but since it seems to be in a reasonable mood, for a change, why not? It's nice to have something go right today . . .

My laptop died today.

I knew it was getting old, but it died so suddenly and completely that I didn't even have a chance to start making backups - not with the current conditions and my schedule, at least. So now, it's ...
  2. New Year's Resolution (maybe?): I should just stop setting upload dates

by , December 31st, 2015 at 07:20 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))
    Next Fic to be Updated: Reign of Winter I: Lost in the Snow

Completion Level: 8 pages (approx. 80%)

Estimated Upload Date: Tomorrow

Between "Krampus," Christmas, the aftermath, "The Vampire Diaries," "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," New Year's, and a surplus of rum, I'm in no shape to finish the latest chapter tonight. I am, however, almost done, so tomorrow should be good . . .

Happy Holidays to all ...
  3. 'Tis the season for delays . . .

by , December 13th, 2015 at 05:28 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))

Completion Level: 2.5 pages, once I adjusted the spacing (approx. 25%)

Estimated Upload Date: Before the New Year

Between work, workouts, gaming, and Christmas shopping (finally done!), I've had no real time to write this week, either. *Shakes head* I hate to do it, but I think I'm actually going to start going to a monthly update schedule.

. . . I really hate to do it ...
  4. Season's treatings!

by , October 29th, 2015 at 05:31 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))

Completion Level: 6.5 pages (approx. 65%)

Estimated Upload Date: Sunday November 1 (I hope)

Making more progress, and even with the distraction that is Hallowe'en, I think I can have the chapter out on time, this time. If not - well, my workplace is closing for a week, so I'll have lots of time to work on it.

Happy Hallowe'en!
  5. How can a vacation ruin my writing time when it's not even *my* vacation?

by , October 22nd, 2015 at 06:17 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))

Completion Level: 4.5 pages (approx. 45%)

Estimated Upload Date: Sunday October 25 (I hope)

Honestly, my parents go away for 40 hours, and my entire schedule is thrown completely out of whack . . .

Anyways, I've made some progress (not as much as I'd have liked to, but some), so I may have the next chapter out actually on time. If not, I'll put it out as soon ...
Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast