View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Moving

by , August 28th, 2013 at 02:58 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Well, here we go. Tonight's the last night where I've been living (with my family. Does not make enough to get my own place), and tomorrow, the movers come, we close on this house and we officially move into our new home. Much smaller (downsizing), but quant.

I'm gonna miss this house. I suppose it still feels unreal? I'm not sure how to put it into words. It's been a long time since I moved, I suppose.

I may or may not have internet for a few days. Which is the worst ...
    Categories
    Generic
  2. A blog to Moczo

by , August 17th, 2013 at 01:53 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Hello there. Moczo and Moczo, This blog post, is mostly for you.

Today I went and was looking up something to kill some time during break, so I pulled up your "Happy Riniversary" on my smartphone, noticing it was something I could read during my break.

Then later on, my day went pretty sour. Really wasn't fun and well, left me in a pretty miserable mood.

Then later on in the day was I checked my phone again and noticed your story still on it. ...
  3. Huh, I'm still floating and alive

by , August 11th, 2013 at 11:21 PM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Well, Hello everyone! I'm still floating around, and still alive. for the most part, I haven't been around the past few months. I've just been...well, doing...well, I really don't know.

Seriously, sometimes it amazes me.

"What the hell did I do today?"
    "I don't know nick, I think we just browsed a few trope pages"
    "No way, it's been hours, it couldn't have taken that long"
    "Hey! You explain this, cause I sure can't!" ...

Updated August 11th, 2013 at 11:33 PM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lots of things, busy days

by , February 27th, 2013 at 01:19 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Well, shifted from my mom's to my dad's, and now I'm here.
    Should be fun.

Anyway, seems like lots of things have been happening, the aforementioned above.

Also, I read Moczo's Uninvited Guests. Oh dear lord man, I loved every drop of that insanity fueled chaotic comedy, I got hooked from the first chapter all the way to the last. I finished it earlier this night, starting over this weekend, and reading all the way up till now, checked up on Moczo's other works... ...

Updated February 27th, 2013 at 01:27 AM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Phantasty Star Online 2 is awesome

by , January 20th, 2013 at 03:15 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    And just as addicting as I remembered PSO1 for my gamecube.

Ahhh, memories.

I'll make a real blog post later.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast