View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I got Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2014) on DVD From the UK!

I LOVE REGION FREEDOM! WOO

Please rate, comment, favorite, and subscribe to my channel!
    My Channel
    My Hubpages writing
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Facebook
    Join FullscreenMedia

Updated January 25th, 2018 at 12:48 AM by GuardianSoulBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fate/Amor Fati

by , December 16th, 2015 at 10:59 AM (Creations of a Nobody)
    [Insert nonexistent poster]

Fate/Amor Fati

Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Action

Content Rating: Fiction; MA18+ – CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT FOR MATURE ADULTS ONLY. May contain sexual content, strong language, graphic violence, and or adult themes. Viewer (Reader) Discretion Is Advised.

Synopsis: In this retelling of the 5th Holy Grail War, the story follows Hakuno Kishinami. As he survives the Great Fuyuki Fire, Hakuno is adopted along ...

Updated December 20th, 2015 at 01:40 AM by Raylen Cypher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Type-Moon Story Concept: The Apostate Crusade

by , September 13th, 2013 at 08:56 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))
    Next Fic to be Updated: Trinity VII: The Twilight

Completion Level: 5 pages (approx. 50%)

Estimated Upload Date: Sunday

So I had a thought this morning regarding a Type-Moon story . . .

Initially, my idea was just to plan this as a power-grab between the Fifth War and the system's dismantlement ten years afterward (which, of course, necessitates that certain routes and Ends be followed).

Then I considered what might ...
  4. Making alternate paths for FSN is fun.

Shirou Einzbern <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I was just gonna give him shirou's hair in white but I felt like being ORIGINAL. (and by 'original' I mean giving him Iri's hair)

Anyways, I was bored so I felt like drawing some fate/stay night fanart. And while I was figuring out what to draw I decided to draw shirou's head (from BAD END 1?) being cuddled by Ilya. Then I thought about making a AU ...
  5. Why Sakura is my favorite heroine even though I haven't finished Fate/Stay Night.

While I may not be incredibly active/vocal on the forum I do know that I have at least mentioned once that Sakura is my favorite heroine of FSN. So much so that I was really upset by the fact I couldn't do her route first :c But I got over that.

Even though I haven't gotten to Heaven's Feel yet, FATE was all I needed to fall for the girl. For several reason:
    • Purple Hair - Purple is my favorite color so whenever I come across a character that
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast