View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Anime Boston 2018

Photos from AB2018:
    https://imgur.com/a/aX3HW
    No cosplays are NSFW obviously. However, I did buy several doujins... befitting my tastes, and one of them has Christmas loli corrupted saint nipple. Other than that, yes, my camera skills and equipment suck.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I got Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2014) on DVD From the UK!

I LOVE REGION FREEDOM! WOO

Please rate, comment, favorite, and subscribe to my channel!
    My Channel
    My Hubpages writing
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Facebook
    Join FullscreenMedia

Updated January 25th, 2018 at 12:48 AM by GuardianSoulBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally got the last Kara no Kyoukai LNs plus some more stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0h77pF7l.jpg 
Views:	1321 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	14068

So I finally gave in and bought the last two books in the Kara no Kyoukai series. The one on the right contains Oblivion Recorder/Murder Speculation and the one on the left is Recalled Out Summer.
    Aside from that I also picked up Fate/Prototype Pale Silver Fragments Volume 3, I'm really enjoying this series so far, it's quickly becoming one of my favourite Fate works. <3
    Another series I've really been getting into is "Youjo Senki" ...
  4. Loot Crate...Part Deux!

It's that time of the month again, where I shamelessly show off the (sometimes) cool anime merchandise I got.
    This month's theme is "Demi-Human"! There's less franchises featured this month so I'm hoping for higher quality items.
    Name:  WkrstMGm.jpg
Views: 6101
Size:  9.3 KB

First up is the shirt. I've never seen "Twin Star Exorcists" before so I can't say much other than it looks cool and I wouldn't be opposed to wearing it. Maybe even for the Camho thread....
  5. Looooooot Crate!

So I figured, rather than clog up any threads with my ramblings, I'll just blog about my Loot.

Speaking of which, fresh via Swiss Post.
    Name:  AGh7FnXm.jpg
Views: 2962
Size:  10.5 KB

Okay, dipping into it now.

Name:  C8XRHWsm.jpg
Views: 2985
Size:  11.9 KB
    First off, we have a Utena bento box with chopsticks. The box is so small, Japanese people must have tiny stomachs. T_T

Name:  3ASCDDpm.jpg
Views: 2819
Size:  9.9 KB Name:  TvZv62cm.jpg
Views: 3090
Size:  11.2 KB
    Second is a Dangan Ronpa tie. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast