How did this happen?

1. Kieran
    Kieran
    I'd started work on this, then changed my mind and cancelled it until I could get some more details on how to do it properly - how did this end up here? And with a member, no less?
  2. Dark Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Voodoo, apparently.
  3. MrTags
    MrTags
    It's maaaaaagggiiccc.

With 5 members no less.

It's Lunacy I tell you Lunacy!
  4. Kieran
    Kieran
    Appropriate. The five members, I can explain - I've invited everyone I can remember who had an OC or second-gen on the original board (and is here - Burnout, obviously not, despite qualifying). Still a few more I haven't heard from., and I'm debating whether or not to open it up to just fans of the characters - by posting a thread on the Fan Club board, as well. Thoughts?
  5. Kieran
    Kieran
    *blinks* Nerroth had a reply here - I remember it. Where did it go?

. . . I'm starting to think this group is being haunted - but by what?

EDIT: OK, sorry I think I get it - we lost Nerroth . . . And appear to have gained Inugami?

Strange days, apparently.
  6. MrTags
    MrTags
    Burnout is back if you're looking for him ^_^

OOPS, he's right there already joined *bonks head* lol...
  7. Kieran
    Kieran
    Never hurts to remind me of things - I'm still getting used to this. I've never done one of these groups before.
  8. Cascade
    Cascade
    I don't have any pictures of my characters... I guess I should try and draw them.
  9. Burnout
    Burnout
    I've used multiple CGs from different sources to represent various characters. It's hard to find the appropriate ones, of course.
  10. Kieran
    Kieran
    Yeah, I know how that can be. I really need to start working to do something with this . . .