How's everyone progressing on their training?

1. RanmaBushiko
    RanmaBushiko
    Just curious for what point everyone is at. Have you all had an easy time, or a hard time understanding how everything works? Any problems or issues you've noticed?

The reason why I haven't been writing more lessons for a bit is because of two irritating issues. Basically, I've been busy with figuring out how the hell to do the smokehole ring for my Yurt, considering the issues I have with making something round, 3 feet in diameter, with 45 holes for poles to stick into. Stupid Home Depot and Lowes both have the cheapest boards out of cedar that I'd have to cut by hand, at 25 dollars a piece...

On top of that, I've been doing service work at the local library in hopes of getting a job there.
  2. RanmaBushiko
    RanmaBushiko
    Still, just wanted to check up on you all. I don't want the lessons to go too slow, but I don't want to go too advanced either. Slow and simple, learning basic concepts on how to work with your Ki, and then your mind, is the way to go with this sort of thing.

Still, when I can, I'll write up more for you all. Just dealing with the final issues for my yurt, buying all the crap, and then getting it built, has been an issue. So sorry if you've been bored, or advancing too quick and waiting for an update.
  3. besshoumon
    besshoumon
    Not much progress now.....i still dont have the hang of visualizing.
    Life takes up alot of time
  4. RanmaBushiko
    RanmaBushiko
    Sorry it's going poorly. I do understand myself how training can be made more irritating by life's interruptions.
    You just have to try to visualize your body in some way. Maybe you should try sitting in front of a mirror, so you can visualize more easily of how Ki is flowing into your body? Might help you out with your problem. I'll explain more advanced methods of working with Ki after you can feel it, ok?
  5. besshoumon
    besshoumon
    Thanks i will try that