Ayaka vs Manaka (vs ProtoGil comedy option)

1. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    HEAVEN OR HELL

LET'S ROCK
  2. ItsaRandomUsername
    ItsaRandomUsername
    Manaka.

Ayaka is fine and all, but she can't compare to the crazy-moe that is Manaka's pure love for Saber.
  3. Aiden
    Aiden
    Yandere loli moe~

He'll come around! It might take some corruption in All the World's Evil/Manaka's tentacles, but he will!
  4. meevanhelot
    meevanhelot
    You guys are awesome.

Physically:
    Manaka is an adorable loli.
    Ayaka is an attractive but otherwise normal looking japanese teenager (cause she has to be normal and all)
    Manaka victory

Sexlife:
    Manaka be crazy yo. Tiger in the sack but you may end up in some situations you don't want to be in.
    Ayaka is tsundere. This means she would be adorable in bed. Love love sex.
    Tie.

Personality:
    MANAKA BE FUCKING CRAZY YO
    Ayaka seems like someone you could spend you life with, even if she has some major confidence issues.
    Ayaka victory resounding.

In conclusion. FUCK YEAH GIL AND SABER DRINKIN BEER BANGING WENCHES FIGHTIN ROUND THE WORLD
  5. Aiden
    Aiden
    Ah, no, now I have to randomly select a Manaka battle theme for when she murders meenvanhelot for questioning the absolute rightness of her relationship with Saber.

I'll steal another Yandere's theme for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ZXAxr5hF4
  6. Nortan the Bunny
    Nortan the Bunny
    Ayaka

She's not a crazy loli.

Though, personally, I think a Saber/Ayaka/Archer(Proto-Gil) threesome would be the best option. Even if Saber and Archer fight all the time over Ayaka's love.

The yaoi fangirl within me, however, wants Saber/Archer though. <_<
  7. Aiden
    Aiden
    Ayaka not being a crazy loli makes her boring in comparison.
  8. meevanhelot
    meevanhelot
    Hey now! Ayaka is moe. Not as moe as an adorable Yandere loli, but still moe!
  9. Aiden
    Aiden
    Hm... okay, I will concede to that.