The Story

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
  1. Guy
    Guy
    I'm only with Rin so she can Cockblock me.

"I have an super-awesome NP"

"Yeah? Clean this room then."
  2. ZidanReign
    ZidanReign
    Santo^
    YES

Hazama to Shirou "What's wrong Ginger? Not enough SWORDS to Compensate for your lack of meaning in life? Or Compensate for the lack of a soul?"
  3. Santo
    Santo
    Santo's response: *Sigh* you tell 'im. Guy won't even let me off the ones that want him dead =/
  4. Santo
    Santo
    Hey NT. I came up with a backstory that I think would fit my Assassin.

Can I have my character be from a future where the grailwar was concluded successfully (we're talking all seven Servants dead open door to Akasha successful).

This feat caused the Magus Association, the Church, and the Alchemists to all go to war over it, the war escalated in brutality until Thaumaturgy was at risk of being revealed to the world.

This war is how he became famous. He was a freelance mercenary and whenever he was given a magus as a target, the magus would always die via a bullet between the eyes, no matter what magical protections they took against this. Eventually he killed enough of the magi/churchies/alchemists in charge of important things that the war was eventually halted, and was elevated to the rank of anti-hero. (I would like to make it so that this is such a big part of his Legend, that when he uses his rifle it counts as having +1 rank against those he considers magic users)
  5. Santo
    Santo
    Because his family and most of the people he cared about died during the Magi Civil War, he only wants to ensure that the same thing will not happen again. Be that by ensuring that someone responsible gets the grail, or its destruction he cares not.

Does that sound plausible?
  6. Nacho the Doritosedge
    Nacho the Doritosedge
    Sounds good. I like it, but (to me) there isn't enough DARKNESS and SUFFERING.

Coming from a guy whose original work has a girl going berserk and killing her entire family, and remembers every second of it, you can disregard my opinion on darkness and suffering.
  7. Santo
    Santo
    I shall...later on in Fate beyond time you'll learn how much darkness and suffering I can bring about :3
  8. Nacho the Doritosedge
    Nacho the Doritosedge
    good. I wish to know what others consider darkness and suffering, just to make sure i'm not overdoing it.

because killing her family? that was the first step in a long ladder of SUFFERING and DARKNESS.
  9. Santo
    Santo
    Angst only makes your characters stronger...hell just look at Archer.
  10. PhoenixAct
    PhoenixAct
    @Name: My character comes from a world tainted by the corrupt grail, take that as you will.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast