Tainted Flower (Dark Sakura appreciation thread)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    Post here if you admit to having a raging hard-on (males)/wetting your panties (females) for Dark Sakura. I certainly do, as I guiltily admit to having a corruption fetish.
  2. ItsaRandomUsername
    ItsaRandomUsername
    Oddly enough, so do I.
  3. AstralSword
    AstralSword
    Count me in on that.

...Although I don't wear panties, if you catch my drift.
  4. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    I said it because not all Sakura fans have to be boys
  5. AstralSword
    AstralSword
    Yup. I just couldn't let the joke go by
  6. Mike1984
    I have to admit that I'm not overly fond of Dark Sakura, although she is undoubedly pretty hot, and she certainly performs a useful role as FSN's resident tentacle-rapist

People claim that Dark Sakura is Sakura when she's taken control and finally started to be proactive, but I think it's the opposite. Dark Sakura is much weaker than normal Sakura (mentally, I mean). Simply put, she's Sakura when she finally lost the ability to resist Angra Mainyu and Zouken's attempts to turn her, and the temptation to take her anger out on those who have have a seemingly happy life at her expense. She obeys Zouken far too easily (even though she no longer has to) and is too willing to attack Rin and Shirou. Plus, when it comes down to it, she falls apart emotionally, because she's lost the mental strength that allowed her to act normally despite her suffering.
  7. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    While I see your point, it does nothing to affect the raging hard-on I possess for the corrupted, twisted, sadist dark form of Sakura. But that's how fetishes work, they make you fond of strange things.
  8. Mike1984
    Fair enough. I of all people cannot argue with that....
  9. AstralSword
    AstralSword
    Indeed. Dark Sakura has an aura that just gets you attracted, no matter the circunstances (or what you believe to be right and wrong).

She is really appealing, specially when she gets "freed" from Zouken's control in the novel. That is one of my fav pics in the entire game.
  10. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    That one is super-arousing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast