THE PLANNING PHASE

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast
  1. Nacho the Doritosedge
    Nacho the Doritosedge
    as you see it, it's the planning phase. seeing as Guy is not cu chulainn and i'm not even summoned at that point, we need another catalyst for Shirou Emiya summoning his servant.

And as for Ayako summoning me, I thought that shinji, magic wannabe that he is, might bring a big-ass paper with a spellcircle on it to show off to tohsaka, but she shrugs it off and in a fit of rage he throws it in the archery club's trashcan, and somehow I would come out at one point.

That is to say, in terms of a story we have a lot of blank spots. time to fix that.
  2. Xamusel
    Xamusel
    As for me? I'd say that Sakura doesn't use a catalyst and gets me instead of Medusa.

Not sure how that'd work.
  3. ZidanReign
    ZidanReign
    Let's see where I can go with this...

"You see... when a mommy and daddy love each other very much..."

Ilostmyself
  4. Nacho the Doritosedge
    Nacho the Doritosedge
    when I said catalyst I meant a life-threatening event, sorry about the confusion.

we could just say angry manjew fucked up the grail and only summons heroes from the future
  5. Xamusel
    Xamusel
    Then we'd have EMIYA... and I said my character's from an alternate version of Earth. Not necessarily the same future or anything.
  6. ZidanReign
    ZidanReign
    @Name
    So BlazBlue is a Future version of Earth from XXXX?

Seems legit.
  7. Nacho the Doritosedge
    Nacho the Doritosedge
    But emiya's impossible as soon as the grail got fucked, because the same course of events could never happen. he wouldn't meet seibah, or achaa, and would probably die the second he would try to take one of zerker's hits.

and alternate future is fine too.
  8. Guy
    Guy
    Man, the fic already does not makes any sense.

Let's just roll with it and make it more non-sensical.
  9. Santo
    Santo
    How about this. Bazett is the first to summon her Servant. Kotomine tries to backstab her, only I react barely in time and shoot him three times in the chest (bastard does not go down). I grab Bazett and high-tail it out of there.

After a lengthy talk about my abilities. She decides to have me monitor the school and keep watch over the Tohsaka and Matous. One of the other Servants is around and through luck (read: plot) sees/detects me.

We have a small scuffle before I make my attempt at escape. Ayako sees this (need to come up with a reason for her to stay late). The opponent withdraws from orders of their Master, Bazett tells me to leave her alone. I disagree.

I advance on her with knife out. She stumbles against the trashcan with the summoning circle, and in her fear activates her circuits and you come out. We have a small fight before I retreat/pull back to keep surveillance on the situation.

How does that sound?
  10. ZidanReign
    ZidanReign
    I GOT IT

Angry Manju Fucks Grail to much. Summons Heroes from all over the place. Future, Dimensions, Alternate Universe, ETC. You fucking Name it. It can probably summon it.

PROBLEMS SOLVED

NO NEED FOR THANKS
Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast