Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2960

Thread: Introduce yourself

Hello. I'm new here, and I hope to have plenty of fun at this site. One of my friends pointed me out that this would be a fun place for me to hang out so I hope I can be pretty active. Chances are that I might not be though, I'm the type that takes a bit of pushing to meet new people.

Hello. I've been here a while, but never introduced myself. Under 100 is short enough to still do so, hopefully. The Create-A-Servant thread is what brought me here.

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by emperortopaz View Post
    Hello. I'm new here, and I hope to have plenty of fun at this site. One of my friends pointed me out that this would be a fun place for me to hang out so I hope I can be pretty active. Chances are that I might not be though, I'm the type that takes a bit of pushing to meet new people.
    Welcome to Beast Lair and good luck!

You'll need it.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Might as well do this so I can participate in actual discussion without "Gasp! A lurker emerged!" comments. Also, username changes are handled by admins, no?

Hello there, everyone~

I'm Skwrl, a small squirrel from northern Finland. I've been lurking here for a while, but was too lazy to register before this. I feel a bit nervous since there seem to be quite many cats, landsharks and vampires around, but perhaps they have better things to do than try to eat me..?
    I got into Nasuverse via reading F/SN last autumn (so a bit over an year ago, wow!), then read (and watched) F/Z, and dabbled a bit with Tsukihime, though I still haven't finished reading it yet.

Carnival Phantasm is awesome, ArcherxRin is hot epicness and Ciel is a hedgehog.

JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwrl View Post
    Hello there, everyone~

I'm Skwrl, a small squirrel from northern Finland. I've been lurking here for a while, but was too lazy to register before this. I feel a bit nervous since there seem to be quite many cats, landsharks and vampires around, but perhaps they have better things to do than try to eat me..?
    I got into Nasuverse via reading F/SN last autumn (so a bit over an year ago, wow!), then read (and watched) F/Z, and dabbled a bit with Tsukihime, though I still haven't finished reading it yet.

Carnival Phantasm is awesome, ArcherxRin is hot epicness and Ciel is a hedgehog.
    Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, your sanity is left at the log in.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Hello there, everyone~

Tervetuloa! Hyvä saada kolmas (tai tiettävästi kolmas) suomalainen joukkoon!

I may be a cat, but I don't eat squirrels, nya~

And Carnival Phanstasm is awesome! <3
    Small but dangerous!

My boring Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Hello there, everyone~

Penguins don't eat squirrels. Yet. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Tervetuloa! Hyvä saada kolmas (tai tiettävästi kolmas) suomalainen joukkoon!
    Jaha, lajitovereita mitä yllättävimmissä paikoissa! Kiitos kiitos, terve vain ja hauska tavata!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, everyone!

Blog Entries
    Long time Type-Moon fan and lurker, both here and on the old forums. Exam week just ended for me, so I figured, "What the hell? Why not join one of the sites I've been lurking on and off for the past few years?". You were lucky (YMMV) enough to be chosen.Well, let's get thi squick introduction over with.

My name is Levi Weismann (obviously it isn't, but I would rather not use my real name- not because this is the internet, but because names are powerful things, and not just for Heroic Spirits), I am currently at the age where I can purchase, posses, and consume alcohol and tobacco while on the landmass I call home, but not yet old enough to retire, collect social security, or feign dementia just to fuck with people. I am a male, of course, as rule 30 dictates. My favorite Anime is "Un-Go", favorite Manga us "Nazo no Kanojo X", favorite Light Novel is the "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" series, favorite Visual Novel is "Cross+Channel", favorite novel is "Catcher in the Rye", favorite Video Game is "Valkyria Chronicles" favorite beverage is Dr.Pepper (for it is the drink of intellectuals), I could go on and on with this until this post grew to a truly absurd length, but I think I will stop with that.

I am a shameless, unapologetic deviant (mostly of the sexual variety) who simply adores long walks under the clear night sky of a new moon, monster girls, and pettanko., and I sincerely look forward to integrating myself within your cozy little community over the nzxt month or so, then trying my best to get on when the next semester begins.

Also, Karna is the coolest Heroic Spirit to come from the machinations of the mind of Nasu thus far. I'd summon him~

You can call me Willow.
    Last edited by Matsu; December 7th, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

It's a secret to everybody! The Green Flame's Avatar
    Evenin all. Green Flame here, long time lurker but I decided to get unlazy and actually register haha. Nice to meet you all.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Hey hey hey. A formal welcome to you, Mister.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Hope you enjoy your stay Green.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Soon, all lurkers will register for BL.

Hi everyone
    I've been lurking on this site for quite a while (now that didn't sound very original, I guess), and now I finally decided to stop being a socially awkward penguin and at least register. I got into Type-Moon when I watched FSN anime, read the vn and decided that it was definitely worth fanning over.

Blog Entries
    Добро пожаловать, Неве!
    Small but dangerous!

My boring Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

Спасибо

Hi. I've been lurking for...eh. Past couple of days? Maybe a week. Arrived here through the Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg fanfiction thread.
    I'd leave my sanity behind, but I'm not sure how much of it I have to lose...
    I dabble in fanfiction occasionally, but I mostly just end up with random plot ideas I never get around to doing anything with. Considering that I also haven't read or watched any official type-moon material, anything I might end up posting probably won't deal with it, because I have very little idea of the mechanics behind things in the nasuverse. I also probably won't show up all that much in any discussion that's purely nasuverse, but there seems to be plenty of other stuff here, so I might pop up there from time to time.

Hello everyone!

I lurked here for a couple days watching the Hollow Ataraxia and Tsukihime remake threads, finally gave to temptation and registered. I've been into visual novels and Japanese culture since spring of last year, starting with Katawa Shoujo and the School Days franchise and eventually made it to the Type-Moon titles, which are by far my favourites, tops being Fate/stay night. Ilya is obviously my most favourite character of all time. (Still waiting on a route in the future.)

Apart from VNs, I also adore anime and gaming (both Japanese and non-Japanese), music, animation in general, and I have the biggest fascination and love of winter despite living in a hot climate. I feel truly the best when I'm around snow and cold weather in general. I'm a also a college student, hoping to be a musician, writer or both.

Hope I can blend in with the community here!
    Last edited by White Winter; January 2nd, 2013 at 12:22 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Noir
    The lurkers, they are disappearing. Rejoice!

Hope you have a good time White Winter.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler: