Page 140 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4090130135138139140141142145 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2960

Thread: Introduce yourself

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Yo. I must ask, was I unusually prolific in my first months? I know I've exceeded the post count of several users who have years on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Together with fishrin, yes; i suppose

Not sure how to feel about that

What matters is how you change and what you've become. You're good in my book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    You're good in my book
    another name erased from the deathnote, I see

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Not sure how to feel about that

What matters is how you change and what you've become. You're good in my book
    Thanks.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Hi! I'm a fairly late addition to the fandom, but I quickly became enamored with the Nasuverse after seeing Fate/Zero, and then Kara no Kyoukai, back in May of 2018. I recently began reading Tsukihime, and hope to get to FSN afterwards (I've seen DEEN's Fate route, as well as Ufotable's UBW anime, but I am excited to dig into the source material).

Pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome. May you have a successful time in this site.

影のシーカー The Shadow Seeker Merces's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heck, well, I've lurked here long enough. May as well introduce myself-

Hey guys, Merces here! Otherwise known as CarenPriestess on MAL.

Been a gigantic fan of Type-Moon for some time. My love of the original 2006 Fate/stay night DEENime brought me to the ever-perfect F/SN VN, which in turn brought me to Tsukihime and the KnK LNs, which in turn spiralled into an everlasting love for the franchise wherein I consumed as much content as I could get my hands on. With all the times I replayed F/SN, used to consider myself an expert on the Nasuverse's many characters and mechanics. Although, not keeping up with the infinitely-expanding reality marble that is F/GO seems to have been a mistake LOL

In any case, it's the things like Tsukihime, F/SN, and Mahoyo which have really inspired me to get into writing+visual novel development as a serious career!

Yeah, that's about it. I'll continue to lurk, but expect me to pop up here and there~

I just read the Forum Rules and FAQ, which I had somehow missed. So, in the spirit of tradition...Hello, everyone my name is Hikari, a lurker for some time. I have recently chosen to start actually...well posting in this form. My first Nasuverse experience, the original Fate/Stay Night anime. Though it was not until later that I got more interested, and began researching. A fact admittedly triggered by the Unlimited Blade Works Anime. Not much interesting about me, I hope this will be the start of an enjoyable time as a member.
    Worlds Destroyed And Created. Lives Erased And Created. All At My Whim. What Exactly Am I? I Am A Writer.
    1. SpaceBattles
    2. Sufficient Velocity

Blog Entries
    Greetings. Zero secondary here. That said, I swear I've done my utmost to educate myself on the nuances of the greater Nasuverse since then and can firmly assure you that I at least know that a hypothetical Tsukihime anime would be a Lostbelt at this point. I'm
    born
    here
    to be a raging chuuni, so I'll get right on that the moment I've finished my 10k words of uni assignments.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Hi, Random.

I, too, am a Random.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Greetings. Zero secondary here. That said, I swear I've done my utmost to educate myself on the nuances of the greater Nasuverse since then and can firmly assure you that I at least know that a hypothetical Tsukihime anime would be a Lostbelt at this point. I'm
    born
    here
    to be a raging chuuni, so I'll get right on that the moment I've finished my 10k words of uni assignments.
    Welcome to the club.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, suppose I'll do this, then.

Hello, everyone. As you can see, I'm realcasually (though I don't mind basically any derivative of this you can come up with). Admittedly I only very recently started getting into Type-Moon stuff: Most of what I know comes from Grand Order, although I'm working on branching out slowly. I'm a writer by trade but I mostly ended up joining this forum for the Create-a-Servant thread: I've been stalking it for a while now as I work on my own, and it's probably time I post them somewhere where people with far more experience than me can pick them apart.

Though I'm sure as I learn more about the series I'll expand myself through this community. Not unlike a disease.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to finally be here in person!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    hi rick
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You know what, never had that one before but I'll take it no hesitation. I am Rick now.

Blog Entries
    What’s German for “well....bye”

oh. I suppose you can’t tell me anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Uh... What happened?

Its hard to believe

but I just sentenced a man to death...

rip maybe-chris

- - - Updated - - -

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, why did he get banned? I didn't think just speaking poor English was a ban-worthy offense around here...

Cuz it aint smarty