Page 138 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3888128133136137138139140143 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2960

Thread: Introduce yourself

Greetings to everyone, it's a pleasure to finally speak to you directly. I have lurked this place for a few years now, and I decided to finally join (with a certain movie being the catalyst for this). I hope I can be of contribution and/or help when needed. Have a good night.

死者 Corpse
    Hello, everyone! My name is GanguEevee. I love to...do things, I guess. Decided to just join these here forums for two reasons:
    1. I've recently been getting into the Fate series via watching Fate/stay night and playing the English version of Fate/Grand Order for a while. I'm thinking about watching Kara no Kyoukai and buying Melty Blood on Steam at some point, too. Although, before that, I remember watching Prisma Illya years ago before watching Fate/stay night.
    2. Because a...certain forum site is now dying and a bunch of people are leaving and are now waiting for/flocking to the next generation of it. Aside from a super dead one, that was the only forum site I ever actually bothered to be on. That doesn't mean I'm not just gonna disappear from this site as soon as said new generation finally comes out, though!

Like I said, I've recently decided to go ahead and bother with the Nasuverse these past few months now, so if my knowledge on this verse is bad/terrible...then I'm very sorry! Other than that, it's good to be here!

US Friend Code
    Hey, everyone.
    I've been, like many before, a long-time lurker until I finally decided to register so I could say "stuff and thangs" now and then.
    Been introduced to Type-MOON since a few years now, and really got into it the last year. I don't think my knowledge on this lore is reliable (when I think I understand something about it, it's very likely that I really didn't), but I can manage to understand most topics and at least identify plenty of characters, universes, timelines and works.

Y'all have a good day, folks. See you on the threads !
    Last edited by Jean Neige; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:37 AM.
    « There was a woman, first time I'd found someone who was truly alive. At least, that's what I thought. She was... the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way, the part that was missing, that I'd been longing for. » – Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Hello, fellow Snow.

US Friend Code
    Hey, nice to meet you guys.
    « There was a woman, first time I'd found someone who was truly alive. At least, that's what I thought. She was... the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way, the part that was missing, that I'd been longing for. » – Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Hello everyone ~
    Ignore my funny user name , I don’t know what I was thinking when I wrote that (wait, that’s kinda self explanatory what I was thinking).Anyways, Arthur and Ayaka are my otp. Arthur is my husbando ( he’s dreamy enough that I wrote the wrong spelling of husbando in my username , I guess I’m going Manaka for him).
    Fate/Prototype is my fav, hope they do something with it.

US Friend Code
    Aloha, all! I'm here cause I really like the Nasuverse and want to steal all your TM information talk with fellow enthusiasts. I'll talk about how I got into TM in the relevant thread. I'm pretty happy my friend told me about this little hidey-hole in the internet.

Hello everyone, welcome to Beast's Lair.

Hello, I'm playing the Fate route right now and I just want to join the community while I'm enjoying the ride Type Moon sending me.

US Friend Code
    Greetings! Really glad to meet you. I'm a True/Chaotic Neutral user known as NoahStratos. In less relaxed parts, leafsaber47 is commonly my name in other places. But Type-Moon has really serious franchises and should be tread on lightly.

I'm a Type-Moon amateur, and had been first exposed to the series by a relative of mine. Cut forward to mid-2017, I started playing Fate/Grand Order and now I'm really down the rabbit hole. I'm more likely to watch or play spin-offs like Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Extra since I feel like I'm not prepared for the main entries.

After lurking for a good month or so, Beast's Lair turned out to be something that could fit in my fandom schedule, myself noting that various other Type-Moon-related gatherings were quite strict from what I've tried before settling with BL.

As a bit of a history and mythology buff myself (favorite servants include Medea and Atalanta), this is a big decision on my list of Eastern interests, so I wish the best from all of you.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Godspeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    My name is Apple and lowering my workout intensity is making me fat.

Blog Entries
    Please work out
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by NoahStratos View Post
    Greetings! Really glad to meet you. I'm a True/Chaotic Neutral user known as NoahStratos. In less relaxed parts, leafsaber47 is commonly my name in other places. But Type-Moon has really serious franchises and should be tread on lightly.

I'm a Type-Moon amateur, and had been first exposed to the series by a relative of mine. Cut forward to mid-2017, I started playing Fate/Grand Order and now I'm really down the rabbit hole. I'm more likely to watch or play spin-offs like Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Extra since I feel like I'm not prepared for the main entries.

After lurking for a good month or so, Beast's Lair turned out to be something that could fit in my fandom schedule, myself noting that various other Type-Moon-related gatherings were quite strict from what I've tried before settling with BL.

As a bit of a history and mythology buff myself (favorite servants include Medea and Atalanta), this is a big decision on my list of Eastern interests, so I wish the best from all of you.
    Shit, I missed my cue! You must excuse me I got a little rusty after those years out of my BL butler role. Now, where did I put my chainsaw... Ah, here it is. Then, officially now:
    /Hello!~
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

US Friend Code
    Hi, I am Longtooth and have no idea why I named myself like that.

Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,

Hi, Alterias here! I'm a long time lurker who finally made an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterias View Post
    Hi, Alterias here! I'm a long time lurker who finally made an account.
    Welcome to dying. /Hello!~

不死 Undead
    US Friend Code
    Not my first post, but.... my name is Muke, and i'm an android sent by Cyberlife.