Page 137 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3787127132135136137138139142147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2960

Thread: Introduce yourself

New here. For some reason, I was curiously looking for details about Kara no Kyoukai/Garden of Oblivion novel when I accidentally run up on TM wikia, accidentally forth on the perilous MAL, some knight leading me here and again I accidentally made an account as I'm writing this post brushing it up as an accident. : >

Long-Time Lurker here,

I'm a fan of multiple franchises. Fate/Zero was my introduction into the Nasuverse when it first hit the scene and haven't looked back since. Anything Type-Moon I consume. I write a bit, sketch out a few ideas in a notebook and try to put more muscle on the bone. I read a lot. I mean, a lot. One day I can be reading Aurelius's the Meditations, the next Barbara Tuchman's the Guns of August, Jim Butcher's Proven Guilty.

Short-Long of it: A. Lot.

New here.

I stumbled across this forum as I got interested in reading the F/SN visual novel earlier this year and came back lurking after exploring more of the Nasuverse to see what others were saying about it. Got inspired to make an account after seeing the F/HA voice patch thread and wanted to express my excitement for it, considering how much I loved stay/night and don't think I would've enjoyed it nearly as much without the voice acting to go with it. This seems like a good community so I hope I can enjoy my stay.

Cheers, thanks for reading.

US Friend Code
    Hello, my name is Reign! My first experience with Type-Moon stuff was the Fate/Zero anime only a couple of years ago, and while I knew there was a wider franchise out there I didn't really delve into it until this last summer. Since then I've played Extella, watched UBW and Carnival Phantasm, and am currently in the process of reading the VN and watching Apocrypha, in that order. And FGO too of course So I'm still new to the franchise and am hoping to learn more about the wider Nasuverse while I'm here!

Welcome.
    Last edited by Laserman; October 5th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Hi everyone!Long-time lurker here!
    My first experience with Type-Moon was with the FSN novel around 5-6 years ago,I think.Since I loved Umineko and I wanted to get into the world of VNs,I decided to read this classic,and I wasn't disappointed.Then I also read/watched Tsukihime,KnK,Fate/Zero and almost everything Type-Moon related which had a translation(something a lot less common back then).Nowadays I like to spend way too much money on FGO.And...see you on another thread,I guess!

hey everyone!

I was first introduced to the Typemoon franchise when watching Fate/zero, like many other fans ,by a friend recommendation. Immediately I fell in love with (Saber) the series and went to read the F/SN VN (took me some time to finish since that was may first VN) and watch UBW anime adaption. then after rewatching F/Z I wanted to start the F/HA VN , that is when I came across the F/HA english voice thread. luckily the project was near it's end
    so I guess that's the plus of being a new fan..

Hello.

My first Type-Moon work was the Studio Deen adaptation way back then. It was just another anime; neither great nor bad. I remember trying to watch the Tsukihime one and dropping it after a few episodes. At the time, I don't think I knew it was made by the same people.

The Fate/Zero anime brought me back. While I enjoyed the storyline and the characters, it's the lore and the worldbuilding that really got to me. After that, I played through the Fate/Stay Night visual novel for the first time. I like multiple elements from the three routes, but my favorite one is Heaven's Feel.

As for Beast's Lair, I discovered it and started lurking around the same time that the Prisma Illya erei manga chapters were entering the double digits. This forum became my main source for both old and new lore; there's just so much that can only be gleaned here. With the amount of content released in the last years, I've been thinking about joining this forum for a while. Though, in a weird twist, it's replaying the FSN VN that convinced me to do it.

I'll see you around.
    Last edited by Ruhenheim; November 12th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.

死者 Corpse
    Hello, new member here. the name is Satsuki, nice to meet you

New Here,
    I've been used "Player" as in game name, just call me P emmm
    or.. PLAYER.

Nice to meet you.

Heya, SadisticOrange here. Just saw this thread so...*shrugs*

JP Friend Code
    G'day guys, I'm a ChineseImmigration now live in Australia, I'm always know your site before but today's the first time I come for a look, oh and I play FGO(JP) as well, if any of u guys need a game friend plez text me D(BTW my English writing's still not that good at the moment so sorry for the confuse)

JP Friend Code
    Another long-time lurker. The FAQ post said that nobody cares about this, so I took that to mean that an intro post wasn't an important thing to make. I'm pretty quiet usually.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Extremely good avatar 10/10

Hi, Patchouli here!

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Hello everyone!!! I have been lurking here for almost a year, leeching lore off the translators, stalking your profiles and sacking the fridge in the middle of the night; so I guess the least I can do is introduce myself

US Friend Code
    Hello, everyone. I've recently made an account but I've been lurking this site for a while now!

"Lancer" is a state of being, not just a Servant. NopeCopter's Avatar
    Hey everyone. Got into Fate recently, found this place, and joined. I look forward to getting along with you all!

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the both of you. ^_^
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Late introduction. But hi everyone.
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..