Page 101 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 519196991001011021031061111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 157498

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Well, Kohaku was ALL KINDS of fucked up by that point. But yeah, she never hated him, I think.
    She never hated anyone, she just thought "I know, I'll get revenge because I suppose that's what people do in situations like these", and Shiki's just too laid back to actually hate anyone. He gets angry, but hate just isn't on the table for him.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Akiha ought to have been the most understanding, since what happened to SHIKI could have happened to her, but she wasn't, really.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Err, what?

I've 'been back' a while, though I haven't been posting much.

And even Mike has the capability to be reasonable.
    It's not really surprising.
    We are all different people, and there is no reason to get mad over a difference of opinion over what we feel for characters.

Akiha ought to have been the most understanding, since what happened to SHIKi could have happened to her, but she wasn't, really.
    Yeah. ;_; But it just goes to show that you can go through a similar situation, but you'll feel differently about it and might have unreasonable exceptions of other people who go through similar things. It's sad.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Err, what?

I've 'been back' a while, though I haven't been posting much.

And even Mike has the capability to be reasonable.
    "Back" as in "back to this thread".

"Are you ready" as in "get prepared to compare post lengths, Mike".

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akiha ought to have been the most understanding, since what happened to SHIKI could have happened to her, but she wasn't, really.
    It's more like she couldn't afford to in her position. She's the family head, if someone inverts the head has to deal with them, that's all.

SHIKI was originally such a bro.

Poor SHIKI ;_;
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    t's not really surprising.
    We are all different people, and there is no reason to get mad over a difference of opinion over what we feel for characters.
    ???: *your opinion about Saber as a good partner for Shirou amongst other things*
    Mike: Let me tell you why that's bullshit.
    *wall text*

???: *your opinion about Rin being a good partner for Shirou amongst other things*
    *wall text*

Mike: Sakura's the best option here.
    ???: Maybe, but I think...
    Mike: Ain't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!!
    ???: But...
    Mike: WRONG!
    ???: Then...
    Mike: STILL WRONG!!
    ???: *opinion*
    *wall text*

To illustrate it more accurately, I will use this video. Mike is the fate guy, and the bird is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    ???: *your opinion about Saber as a good partner for Shirou amongst other things*
    *wall text*

???: *your opinion about Rin being a good partner for Shirou amongst other things*
    *wall text*

Mike: Sakura's the best option here.
    ???: Maybe, but I think...
    Mike: Ain't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!!
    ???: But...
    Mike: WRONG!
    ???: Then...
    Mike: STILL WRONG!!
    Mike: *wall text* WRONG!!
    It's funny because it's true
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    it wasnt just makihisa you know. how many times did kohaku drug SHIKI into a fit whenever makihisa came to visit so she could troll the fuck out of both of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    It's more like she couldn't afford to in her position. She's the family head, if someone inverts the head has to deal with them, that's all.
    I know, but to me it was if she really didn't care at all, due to past events. Hisui certainly didn't. IIRC, wasn't there that scene where Hisui explains stuff to Shiki, and she gets pissed at SHIKI.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    I know, but to me it was if she really didn't care at all, due to past events. Hisui certainly didn't. IIRC, wasn't there that scene where Hisui explains stuff to Shiki, and she gets pissed at SHIKI.
    Not only at SHIKI but also at Makihisa and all the men. For obvious reasons.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Question: Was there really a wierd drooling mating ritual scene in Chapter 7 of Kara no Kyoukai?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Question: Was there really a wierd drooling mating ritual scene in Chapter 7 of Kara no Kyoukai?
    Yep.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Oh Nasu

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Yep.
    Is that what it was?

I always called it the 'Rape?' scene.

Seriously what was Lio doing? "And now I bite your neck just hard enough to break the skin!"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Mike's going to jump all over me again, but judging from Kotomine and Rin's comments I sort of wonder at times whether Sakura's situation being difficult to empathize with was part of the point. Not that people shouldn't try to help her but trying to take on some of her pain and understand it is stupid, unhealthy, and unnecessary.
    I'm not sure what you mean here. Sakura's situation is clearly difficult to truly comprehend, but I don't see why that makes it hard to actually empathise with her. We all know she suffered horribly, and even if you ignore all the magical shit just her everyday treatment is horrific enough.

^ This. He goes on about Rin being a cold bitch or some other stupid shit like that, but the fact is, Rin literally can't imagine what she's gone through.
    Erm, what?

When have I ever claimed that I expect Rin to understand what she's been through?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Wasn't that always because he felt rin should have noticed her situation? As opposed to anything rin said during the routes? Could be wrong.
    Yeah, exactly.

I do, admittedly, think that what Rin said towards the end of HF was extremely cold and moronic, but I never claimed it wasn't true. Just that it wasn't the whole truth, and the way she said it made it sound like "I don't care", even though all she actually said was "I don't understand".

Japan's social services need a tip on the Matou household. Tohno house needs a fucking SWAT team.
    Erm, what?

What the hell good would setting Social Services on the Matou family do? Even if they could somehow get hold of Sakura without getting eaten by penis worms, Zouken can just kill her with a single thought.

The Tohno house may well need a SWAT team, but the Matou house need a SWAT team of magi. And even then it would be hard to get Sakura out in one piece.

I was talking about his "lol Rin should've gone completely out of character and told Sakura she understands and loves her instead of telling her she wasn't going to try to understand what she went through".
    She should have told her that she loved her and that she cared, yes. And, the fact that doing so would have been entirely OOC for her doesn't make what she actually did any less retarded.

There are times when telling the hard truth is a good idea, but the time when your little sister is goes crazy and desperately reaches out for some love with the last tiny remnant of her sanity is not it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    He's the Shinji of Tsukihime.
    Actually, he's a lot more sympathetic. Shinji had the chance to have a decent life and choose not to take it. SHIKI never even got that chance.

Blog Entries
    It's my way of saying Kohaku was a lot worse off in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    How?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She wasn't, it is just easier to empathise with her, since she actually has appearances in the other routes and hints that there is something wrong with her.

Blog Entries
    Well, that's why I said it was my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?