Page 52 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 24247505152535457621021525521052 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was just "HI CIEL, I GOT 10 MIRACLES, LETS SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THEM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    working on the assumption that hero kotomine just completely out classes her at servant level, his mindset probably refers to his ability to react to and account for her paradox when they fight
    Well, considering it's talking about his mindset as it pertains to Kiritsugu, I kind of get the feeling that it means that if you dropped Ciel in between Zero Kotomine and fucking up Kiritsugu's day, then that's it, she's not gonna win. Though I guess it could also mean he'd win if he applied the same mindset toward Ciel herself, though that's basically two different ways of looking at the same thing.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I agree. The point is that Zero Kotomine had all his stars aligned, and Nasu pretty much calls it "The Moment" of Kotomine's life.

deadfish
    Was that a would or was that a could btw?

Need access to my CM2.

Blog Entries
    It was a "could" of course. When is Nasu ever definite in an interview?

Blog Entries
    ...*face palm*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    It's very definitive for a could, though. Though I doubt that makes sense in English. <_<

Blog Entries
    ....very well could.

He very well could win, something like that?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    More like he can win. Kind of in the same way that I can speak English.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Question:

Where's that old-website that had all the Type-Moon doujinshi packs/Game CG/various translations? F1 had something to do with it, I know that much.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Look at his sig.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the protip. =3
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Since we're looking at CM2 stuff now -- food, you mind taking a look at the "Gae Bolg would kill Arc if her luck roll failed" line?

It always bugged me that the argument that she would just immediately regen and off Lancer was based off of the English translation, especially since Gae Bolg has the thing where it turns your insides to pulp in addition to its passive anti-regen.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Gae Bolg power-level entry does not mention Arc, so I assume arai found the entry about Gae Bolg and Arc from another interview.

The stuff in CM2 is largely a repeat of the stuff we already know. "Gae Bolg Damage = your HP", chance to hit depend on LCK, and you can run out of its range.

The only things that are new are that, Sabre's Instinct actually played a role in dodging Gae Bolg (in conjunction to LCK), and Lancer's Daddy is totally hax and can always strike your heart even at range (this one is sort of half-joking).

Blog Entries
    That's strange, I thought the fact that you could evade a gae-bulg activation by stepping out of range was new.

Also, instincts dodging phantasm. My mind is full of fuck.

I thought CM3 said that Saber's instinct had nothing to do with dodging Gae Bolg?

/iskindaconfusednow
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It didn't say you can step out of range, but the question asks whether Archer would be hit, and Nasu said Archer would mad dash back if Lancer readies Gae Bolg.

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    Was that a would or was that a could btw?

Need access to my CM2.
    The literal translation I give you would be:

"The Kotomine at that time (Heaven's Feel 4) would win even if it was against Ciel." (あの頃の言峰ならツエルにも勝てる)
    Last edited by food; April 26th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.

Looks like food is translating Lancer's entry next (I still want my True Assassin).

Also I thought Gae Bolg did "Damage=Your HP+Gae Bolg attack strength"

Also what this http://www.typemoon.com/event/machi_06/index.htm

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nasu calls it "the guaranteed-hitting weapon that does as much damage as the opponent's hit point" in the interview.

Hey, what can you do? 'Tis the flavour of the week.

So all of Lio's previous incarnations were predatory animals, why this particular incarnation is human is left unexplained in the movie. And Saber is the reincarnation of a dragon. So that means that one can transmigrate across species. How does that work in regards to the relationship of Alaya and Gaia? I was under the impression that Alaya handled human reincarnation because I thought the Throne of Heroes was a part of Alaya but I guess that can't be the case entirely if human souls can leave Alaya's domain. So why is there a section of Akasha devoted to ascended humans? Was it used for something else earlier? Did Akasha just know it would be needed "later" (being outside of time I guess that would not be a problem). So what happens during the Land of Steel? Do the souls that are in animal bodies disappear or do they all become human (or whatever you call them in Land of Steel) after the death of the planet?