Page 551 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154654955055155255355656160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,020 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bah, there's no argument really.

Hyrion is claiming Sakura is not a genius because she is not in the Top 100 List of the Association.

I am saying Sakura is a genius, but essentially broken by Zouken and can never reach her full potential, like Rin did.

Mcjon is kind of trying to fan the flames, but lacking ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    Full potential, I know. But Rin's accomplishment is so ridiculous that "lots of circuits and hardworking" doesn't even begin to cut it.

Look at Ciel's circuit count for crying out loud. There have to have been plenty of people fitting that description over the past two millennia.
    Like what? You are not even giving examples or quotes or anything here.

What things can Rin achieve while Sakura cannot if she was put in Rin's comfortable seat?

zz does anybody know exactly how often 'lol freaks of nature' with insane magic potential born to nonmagical backgrounds like Ciel and Satsuki appear?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    As often as plot demands. So really rare but every character with a bio happens to be one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Mcjon is kind of trying to fan the flames, but lacking ammo.
    Specifically, my interest is the ammo itself, and my hope is that by fanning the flames it will inspire somebody to go through the effort of either confirming or denying whether it even exists. Without me having to actually install FSN so I can dig through all the non-important school fluff scenes.

I really couldn't care less about Yet Another Sakura Debate.

(And there's always an argument, somebody said "Sakura".)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, then why do you even bother raising this the first place if you do not want to hear "what if?"

I already put down the information from CM2, Sakura could never unleash her full potential because the experiments Zouken inflicted onto her.
    Why are you the one complaining about this when you were denying handwaving it with one's smarter then the other saying we don't know if that's the case?

Look at Ciel's circuit count for crying out loud. There have to have been plenty of people fitting that description over the past two millennia.
    Actually, Ciel might really be a special case (probably one or two people are born with that much Circuits every once in awhile and it just happened to time well with Roa's incarnation so he auto respawned into it without choosing a proper recipient). It's Roa we got to look at (as his soul went to the closest person in magic circuits for whatever reason). He was around in the beginning of the Association, right?
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Specifically, my interest is the ammo itself, and my hope is that by fanning the flames it will inspire somebody to go through the effort of either confirming or denying whether it even exists. Without me having to actually install FSN so I can dig through all the non-important school fluff scenes.

I really couldn't care less about Yet Another Sakura Debate.
    And how is that even useful?

Even there is a school ranking, the result won't reflect anything.

How can you do well in school while there are worms eating your insides and your brother is raping you in the bum?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Why are you the one complaining about this when you were denying handwaving it with one's smarter then the other saying we don't know if that's the case?
    Because although Hyrion is engaging in the discussion, I recognize that he really has no interest in what I am saying.
    He is basically saying Sakura is not a genius because Nasu did not say Sakura is "g-e-n-i-u-s" and she is not in the Top 100 of the Association.

Actually, Ciel might really be a special case (probably one or two people are born with that much Circuits every once in awhile and it just happened to time well with Roa's incarnation so he auto respawned into it without choosing a proper recipient). It's Roa we got to look at. He was around in the beginning of the Association, right?
    He was around the beginning of the Burial Agency, don't know about the association.

But as far as I know, well, we don't know Roa's background, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. So that gives us Roa, Ciel, and Satsuki so far as the 'freaks of nature with abnormal magic circuit' count? 3 over 800 years?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    And how is that even useful?

Even there is a school ranking, the result won't reflect anything.

How can you do well in school while there are worms eating your insides and your brother is raping you in the bum?
    It would just be interesting. And plenty of people in anime have led very successful school lives with words eating their insides and their brothers raping them in the bum. Don't discrimate, food, prejudice is ugly.

I don't think you're grasping just how circuitous this ploy was, even though it's failed now. It never had to do anything with Rin, Sakura, or their respective intelligence. It had everything to do with me trying to hijack a debate to satisfy my own curiosity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh hay, I remembered something!

Rin couldn't figure out why Shirou sucked at thaumaturgy.

Archer says that's because she's a genius and can't understand other peoples problems.

Sakura meanwhile understood what Shirou was doing when she snuck into Shirou's shed and watched him during his failing training!

He was around the beginning of the Burial Agency, don't know about the association.

But as far as I know, well, we don't know Roa's background, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. So that gives us Roa, Ciel, and Satsuki so far as the 'freaks of nature with abnormal magic circuit' count? 3 over 800 years?
    Wait how old was Arc again? Roa was alive during her life. So about 800-1200 years. And The Church was already popular or something as Narbareck was his lover or whatever.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It would just be interesting. And plenty of people in anime have led very successful school lives with words eating their insides and their brothers raping them in the bum. Don't discrimate, food, prejudice is ugly.
    Lol, fair enough Mcjon, fair enough.

Hyrion is claiming Sakura is not a genius because she is not in the Top 100 List of the Association.
    ...Look. I am not saying that in the least.

Either you're misunderstanding me, or my meaning is getting garbled because 2AM.

Wait how old was Arc again? Roa was alive during her life. So about 800-1200 years. And The Church was already popular or something as Narbareck was his lover or whatever.
    Arc is around 800 years old, hence the 800 years old again. And see, here's the problem I have. Normally, I'd assume that people popping up with that level of power is pretty rare, right? Like once a century, or something. But then MB gives us this victory quote of Satsuki.

Don't underestimate me. Despite how I look, people say I have a natural talent that appears only once every few years.
    So, if it's true, and people at that level/potential just randomly pop up every few years, you'd think the entire association/world would be filled with 'lol what the fuck is this level of power' type people. Or what?

Honk

Sakura meanwhile understood what Shirou was doing when she snuck into Shirou's shed and watched him during his failing training!
    All that means is that Sakura is smarter than Rin.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Let's see what Rin's mage-capital are, and whether Sakura can achieve them if placed in Rin's seat:

Tohsaka crest -> Sakura can get it in Rin's position

Father's Jewel -> Ditto

Gem bombs -> Tohsaka lineage attribute, Sakura can get them if placed in Rin's seat

Bajiquan -> Learned from her guardian, Kotomine, Sakura should be able to learn them

Jewel Sword Zelretch -> Schematics passed down House Tohsaka, Sakura can get them, whether Sakura can reproduce them is unknown

As you can see, Rin herself did not INNOVATE anything, everything is passed down, and she just received them. There really isn't a thing that screams pure unmatched genius that Sakura cannot feasible acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    That's Sakura's special trait as coined by Nasu. She can empathize with those who are less fortunate like herself.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Going by what Archer said, isn't it the opposite? Or something. I don't care about this topic anymore that much, I'm trying to figure out why the nasuverse isn't populated by freaks of nature yet.

Honk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ^ See my edit.

Still curious as to how a Ciel/Satsuki lvl potential person is born every few years.

Honk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    As often as plot demands. So really rare but every character with a bio happens to be one.
    ^I thought this was totally legit and a fantastic answer to your question.

ZZ, the problem is, they actually give a 'rate', that is, 'once every full years'. If we take that to be like, true, that'd be like 10+ ciels being born every century. Ciel who is powerful enough to enter the top 100 of the association or church. Those numbers just boggle my mind.

Honk

That's Sakura's special trait as coined by Nasu. She can empathize with those who are less fortunate like herself.
    I found this funny, because a couple of days back I wanted to do a poll for character with most traumatic backstory, but then I realized that literally only a small handful of characters we actually know (as in see and interact with) DON'T have traumatic backstories.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law