Page 6039 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 50395539593959896029603460376038603960406041604460496089613965397039 ... LastLast
Results 120,761 to 120,780 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Reading the VN, I noticed that apparently shirou is good ata archery due to his training in magic, what do they mean by this? is he using structural grasping or something to help?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure it's just about how a guy who spends every moment doing something that requires absolute precision control or he will die is also pretty good at other activities where precision control is useful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    No, he explains it outright that the mental steps for Archery are the same as meditating over magic.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh, did I guess right? I bet I did. Shooting is the mentality of shooting your mind, right? The arrow is not shot at the target, but shot at the mind of the shooter trying to hit the target.
    So you won't understand the mentality if you can't face yourself."

Kai: the unity of the self and the target.
    Hanare: releasing the arrow which has become yourself, and the moment time stops.
    Zanshin: the self that is shot to the target already knows "it will hit", and the action and the result become one to make the past and the future into a point.

It is only a way to train yourself according to set stages.
    Yes.
    Archery is similar to meditation in magic.

Also according to our shitty english wiki, that in the event that rhongymiad is destroyed the reverse side of the world would appear and start the age of gods again, is that true?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Blog Entries
    They explain it fairly well in the scene where they bring it up but basically it boils down to being dead inside makes you an aimbot.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    Also according to our shitty english wiki, that in the event that rhongymiad is destroyed the reverse side of the world would appear and start the age of gods again, is that true?
    Well, according to our shitty english wiki, you can just check that out on its citation, which it lists, which directs you to MoC's translation where they pulled that from, so I dunno, you tell me.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    "Should someone ever think of filling this planet with ether once again, they would set up their workshop on this island without a doubt. This is the last scar of the age of gods, and it could act as a pivot for flipping over the world. And stopping that is this holy spear that is piercing the world. To protect Britain is to seal one world of magic.”
    So no because you should break Rhon and then do a special ritual in Britain. Except that's probably not the case since that last scar's probably healed over by now.

But now we know there are multiple pillars and Ron's just one of many so no even if that was the case.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock holmes, camelot chapter, chaldeum TL
    The Tower stands at the end of the world, and its administrator wields the lance.
    The question is, why does the Tower pierce the planet?
    There is a theory that our world — the human world — is nothing more than one of the textured layers that wrap the surface of the planet, like a carpet.
    To the planet, this is the consciousness of the intelligent lifeforms that reign supreme. In other words, our physical laws.
    The “carpet” that maintains the laws of physics is our world. It is stitched to the planet so that it does not peel away.
    This seems to be the phenomenon called the Tower of the End. It is also not limited to Britain.
    There are multiple such pillars located throughout the world. One is the holy lance in the hands of the Lion King.
    I think you must destroy at least a good amount of those pillars to do that.

Now Im wonder if rhon will be featured in the aylesbury ritual if we ever get tsukihime 2 (so never). On another note, I have a question on timelines 'dying' so to speak if there not changing, is that universal or are timelines restricted to a planet?
    Last edited by Ereus; January 7th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Lol what the story never said that

Aylesbury Ritual will be featured in GO before Tsuki 2 is released

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Reading the VN again, its mentioned early on that anyone can do magic as long as it relates to there origin which i find interesting, is that like how Azaka performs fire magecraft due to her psychic ability?
    You have to have at least the physical ability to perform magic, which primarily means circuits for modern humans. Azaka is different but she still has a superpower that lets her do magical stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    So the JP wiki is just like the EN wiki then? What a surprise.
    It has its share of fanon but it's not nearly as bad in terms of accuracy. These days TM Wiki is actually worse than the Wikia at citing its sources, as in, it doesn't do it at all.

But yeah never let it be said that the source readers can't also be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It straight copy/pasted from GO Mat, which is both good and bad I guess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Could Medusa be considered a lamia?
    no
    they're a type of phantasmal species
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

This should be a very noob question but nevermind, if it is just link me where I can read my answer.

Tsukihime, KnK and Fate/SN are set in the same universe? I always have assumed that KnK is like a "test" of the rest of the Nasuverse, while Tsukihime and F/SN are part of the same world. They have rhe same basis (while KnK have some some differences) and everything.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    They're in the same universe as far as technical rules and stuff, but they're different in that they're in parallel settings rather than one single "universe" so to speak. There are mutually exclusive things about Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime, and now we know there are mutually exclusive things between Tsukihime and Fate.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Gaboogie's Avatar
    Can someone explain what spiritons are and how they work again? I tried looking at the BL Notes doc but they don't come up, and TMdict's Extra Material isn't helping much either.

Also, while on the topic, how does reishifting* work again? IIRC it involves spiritons but I can't remember the rest.

*Or is it leyshifting? Still don't know which one people go with these days...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What the difference between Extra spiritron and regular spiritron again?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    What the difference between Extra spiritron and regular spiritron again?
    Extra is set inside a computer simulation.