Page 6151 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 51515651605161016141614661496150615161526153615661616201625166517151 ... LastLast
Results 123,001 to 123,020 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What if one's waifu is Le Pen?
    Leo abanded her when she visibly aged, so no one waifus her anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What part of Tamamo's legend does her NP and her whole Amaterasu divinity thing refer to? Nothing I've looked up seems to mention anything related to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Her mirror? Isn't it the mirror used to lure Amaterasu out from a cave so the sun could shine again? It's one of Japan's three great treasures in real life, if I'm not mistaken.

JP Friend Code
    He's asking what Tamamo has to do with Amaterasu and the answer lies within Esoteric Shintoism and Shingon Buddhism. I think Mizukume gave an in-depth answer to this question multiple times already.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    What part of Tamamo's legend does her NP and her whole Amaterasu divinity thing refer to? Nothing I've looked up seems to mention anything related to it.
    http://www.khandro.net/dakini_Japan.htm
    Then you have Dakini-ten = Amaterasu = Vairocana in Shingon Buddhism -> Tamamo = Amaterasu.

Quote Originally Posted by extra mats
    General Overview of the Shingon Tachikawa Sect [doctrine] P189

Shingon Tachikawa’s scriptures and theories are based on three points of view.

The first is Luminous Mind based on “Rishu-kyo.”

Sex is a natural part of being human, and originally was considered to be something very pure that is connected with enlightenment. Sex tends to be assumed to be a simple pleasure, but strictly speaking it is not actually an act that affirms your desire. Desires that are connected with infatuation and indecision are an obstacle to enlightenment, but a pure sexual desire is a desire for the benefit of all living things, and it is something that you should maintain as part of your survival instinct. It is just affirming our survival instinct and thus is connected with enlightenment.

Of course, this overview is extremely difficult to understand, and it is said that even most of the disciples taught directly by the founder of Shingon Buddhism, Kukai, were not taught it. As a rule, those who were not of high monk rank or above were not permitted to read the related scriptures.

The second is Union, which is the concept of two beings sublimated into one being, and/or being reincarnated.

This is derived from the concept of Onmyoudo (Taoist) “Cosmic dual forces connected together become taiji” that was unified with the Shugendou concept of the universe and nature. It is from this unification that the techniques of miracle efficacy, Sennin art of love making, and tantric yoga methods were introduced into Tachikawa.

The third is the method of drawing out power from “beyond” by breaking down your own boundaries.

Is it said that this method made many monks lose their self-control, power of reasoning, and moral values due to murder or eating meat, eating fish, or drinking alcohol (However it is theorized that this method may have not actually been put into practice by the Tachikawa Sect).

Through the combination of these three kinds of thoughts and methods the Tachikawa Sect considered the unification of “Dakini = Dainichi Buddha [Vairocana] = Amaterasu Oomikami” to be the ultimate goal.

Namely, they tried to achieve enlightenment by becoming one with the fundamental truths of the universe.

...uhhh Cas-ko-san, it seems like your followers are pretty wack... is everything gonna be all right...?
    I copied the translation from tmdict so beware of derps.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; March 4th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Can Berserkers understand each other? Would it be possible for Kintoki or one of the EX Berserkers to translate for the rest?
    I don't see why not. Non-Berserkers seem to be fluent in Berserker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Is the Saber's memory dream sequence unique to her or just normal things all Masters get?

If Servants aren't supposed to be able to/need to sleep, do they get dreams of their Master's memories?

Blog Entries
    Rin gets Archer dreams in UBW.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Waver gets Iskander's dreams also
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

US Friend Code
    Yeah its not unique, plenty Master's have it. There's even a huge dream sequence in Apocrypha showing the various pasts of the Servants.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh on rereading it you're asking wiether Servants dream of their Master's past right? They should do since its the same connection, its probably not that seen thanks to the fact Servants don't need to sleep.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Yes, it's in FSN, Saber dreamt of Shirou's past (there's that scene when she tells how conflicted she was with the Kiritsugu in Shirou's past)
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Right, thanks!

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    What happen if the servant saw the boring past of his/her master? I mean nothing happened in the Master's past
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    What happen if the servant saw the boring past of his/her master? I mean nothing happened in the Master's past
    Nothing really. Reaction would depend on the individual servant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    I imagine that if you're participating in a HGW your past might not qualify as boring by most metrics.

On the other hand, I suppose what seems nonboring to us might seem boring to a Heroic Spirit.

2 Questions, does a worldline apply to only Earth or does it apply to the whole universe? I keep seeing retard insist that humans are the 'universal observers'.
    Also is NOTES non canon as i keep hearing another retard say that it isnt in the nasu multiverse anymore.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    is the difference between mental pollution and ME rank EX like this?

master: i understand your line of thoughts and can totally get behind your ideal
    mental pollution: we are totally best bros now

master: i understand your line of thoughts and can totally get behind your ideal
    ME EX: I DONT CARE I DO WHAT I WANT
    Last edited by castor212; March 6th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    2 Questions, does a worldline apply to only Earth or does it apply to the whole universe? I keep seeing retard insist that humans are the 'universal observers'.
    Universe I think, if Extella is any indication. But im not to sure so don't quote me on this.

anywhere than here

Barring Tawara's Rice NP, is Chaos Labyrinth the weakest EX ranked NP ?

I feel like that thing is more worthless than Zhuge's Liang C ranked Stone Maze Sentinels

US Friend Code
    In the plain description, yeah. Though there's probably more to it then what we have yet seen. After all the only time we see it is a part of gameplay. From the way its presented it should be something similar to Nero's or Ozzy's NP I guess.

anywhere than here