Page 6207 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 52075707610761576197620262056206620762086209621262176257630767077207 ... LastLast
Results 124,121 to 124,140 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Didn't that old man in Case Files Magic Crest got damaged because he was mutilated.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "I don't remember her, and Tohsaka Rin doesn't remember me. But if there is a connection between us nonetheless, then the fact that we're stuck with each other must be carved into the root. She is deeply connected to my birth as a Heroic Spirit."

It's Fate(tm)
    Sounds like my idea may be true then. I at least hope so. I'd rather them all be connected than just similar but different characters.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechrast View Post
    Sounds like my idea may be true then. I at least hope so. I'd rather them all be connected than just similar but different characters.
    Extra Rin is a relative of Japanese Fuyuki Rin
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    You're right and you're wrong in that they're the same characters from a story point of view but wrong in that grasping for in-universe justifications and multiverses and parallel whatevers is the complete wrong way to go about it

It's all just fiction brah

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Didn't that old man in Case Files Magic Crest got damaged because he was mutilated.
    Orlock?
    No?
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You're right and you're wrong in that they're the same characters from a story point of view but wrong in that grasping for in-universe justifications and multiverses and parallel whatevers is the complete wrong way to go about it

It's all just fiction brah
    I enjoy looking way too deep into things.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Orlock?
    No?
    Didn't he say he lost something like 10% percent of it since his old body was in to bad of a condition when he extracted it or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    are rin and waver not?
    No, there fan service. I was just saying that outside of there external circumstances they have in GO you wouldn't normally considered them to allegeable to be summoned as a normal Servant or something along those lines.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IIRC Orlocke issue was that his magic crest had so many generations of information it had become stagnant or malignant or smth and was wrecking his body.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, I believe the issue with it was that it was too big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Didn't he say he lost something like 10% percent of it since his old body was in to bad of a condition when he extracted it or something.
    "Calling me the 'real' Orlocke is a bit off the mark, my young lord."

I gulped unconsciously. Though his bearing and voice were completely different, there was no doubt that those words came from Orlocke Caesermund. Their speech patterns weren't just similar. They were exactly the same.

"I only transcribed my memory and personality. I suppose there was only about a tenth of me or so left in that body anyways."

The boy - Orlocke laughed.

"So Papilio Magia is that sort of magecraft, is it?"

"I'd love to call you keen-eyed, but couldn't you let that old body have the glory for a little longer?" the boy said, spinning his finger around.

Papilio Magia was a style of magecraft that imitated the process of a caterpillar turning into a chrysalis, and then after a series of changes, emerging as a butterfly. If that was the case, then this kind of revival wasn't all that unexpected.

But hearing about it and seeing it happen before you were completely different things. In this case, the change was so unexpected I could do nothing but moan pitifully.

"This body is a homunculus made from my blood and sperm anyways. Originally the plan was to transfer my personality over with my Magic Crest little by little, but thanks to that process being interrupted, I lost a good tenth of it. From that strange attack earlier, about half of the remaining Crest was disabled, you see." In an annoyed voice, the boy that was Orlocke spoke.

In reality, losing a tenth of a Magic Crest was nothing to take so lightly. For a Crest with a history such as his, losing that tenth was like losing decades of progress - progress that had cost his predecessors their entire lives. However, with Orlocke already being on the edge of senility, maybe the situation was different. The way he spoke, it was almost like he was relieved.
    nope

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It did seem like she wasn't the SN Rin, but it seemed strange to me to say a family member of hers was the counterpart to the SN Rin, even though the Extra Rin is name Tohsaka Rin and looks almost the same. Just made me think there must be a connection. And while the Throne is outside the multiverse, it makes me curious as to the characters not in the throne like Hakunos and whether characters like Artoria and Artoria Lancer, or other alternate universe versions are the same person.
    Yes there is a connection, a blood connection, its called beinh a relative yo
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I was talking more about a connection between SN Rin and her counterpart in the Extra world, since they are different universes. I know the counterpart is Extra Rin's cousin.

Blog Entries
    Been a while sonce reading tsukihime so a bit amnesiac about it

Was there a tecjnical reason of why on far side and near side of tsukihime roa or SHIKI personality emerge dominant

I mean while our choice as Shiki does direct us to different routes its not like our choice instory can decide whicj is the dominant personality on SHIKI's body right

Or can it

Blog Entries
    It's whether there is more focus on arc or akiha. Due to the pair's fixations, their respective will power rises if their heroine of choice is around. If shiki spends a lot of time around arc, Roa will over power caps. If he spends all his time lounging around the mansion, caps will gain control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was whether or not Shiki is a dog person or a cat person.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    For some reason I thought it was because Kohaku helped Capslock-kun suppress his inner Roa.

Blog Entries
    Other then synchronization, a pretty key part in her strategy to use caps involved ensuring he knew shiki and akiha were getting closer, so that's kind of right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Other then synchronization, a pretty key part in her strategy to use caps involved ensuring he knew shiki and akiha were getting closer, so that's kind of right.
    Ah, that's right. Like how Shiki was able to overpower him in the Ciel Route. Waifus are power.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    For some reason I thought it was because Kohaku helped Capslock-kun suppress his inner Roa.
    According to that one dead end with the blood swords, Roa takes over when SHIKI's will is weak, but can't when SHIKI completely loses his mind since he needs a mind to take over.

Blog Entries
    It's whether there is more focus on arc or akiha. Due to the pair's fixations, their respective will power rises if their heroine of choice is around. If shiki spends a lot of time around arc, Roa will over power caps. If he spends all his time lounging around the mansion, caps will gain control.
    but how does SHIKI know who shiki is trying to screw

- - - Updated - - -

if only tsukihime isnt so burdensome to reread

- - - Updated - - -

ohokyeahkohaku is there

ok thanks

So has anyone ever translated this? http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#31
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.