Page 6349 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 53495849624962996339634463476348634963506351635463596399644968497349 ... LastLast
Results 126,961 to 126,980 of 157499

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    It truly makes me wonder how far he went in the 3rd Grail War before deciding to steal the prize.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    The 'intial' plan was good, but Darnic still can't plan for shit because he didn't have a back-up plan.

When your goal is this massive in size, and takes this many steps and years to bring to fruition, and you have this much to lose, you should at very least have a Plan B.
    He has a plan B and plan C tho

like, bad luck plus Amakusa being better is hard on anybody
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    TBF I think anyone summoning Siegfried would assume he would be a obedient servant and not suicide himself early on to save the life of a disposable battery which shouldn't have escaped in the first place
    Spoiler:

祖 Ancestor
    Would Gil theoretically have a prototype of lord camelot?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Would Gil theoretically have a prototype of lord camelot?
    a shield whose protection depends on the user's mental strength
    don't see why not
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

IIRC the only things he seems to lack are like 'feat based' NPs, consider this statement for example.

But like the CCC matrix contradicts the statement, so Iunno, He says asset so presumably he means 'I dont have the prototype'
    Last edited by Ereus; August 16th, 2017 at 06:57 AM.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    IIRC the only things he seems to lack are like 'feat based' NPs, consider this statement for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animation Elements
    Gil: "Your life, your legend, has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It is only that kind of Noble Phantasm that I do not have. ---That is, I'm at a disadvantage."
    So if the NP is something like that then yeah he won't have that kind of legend, which makes sense since he owns Herc's legends like slaying the hydra and stuff cause original hero, but it'd feel weird if he owned "Herc himself".

But as per CCC he probably has something that does the same or a similar thing anyway, so it's not like that matters much.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    So if the NP is something like that then yeah he won't have that kind of legend, which makes sense since he owns Herc's legends like slaying the hydra and stuff cause original hero, but it'd feel weird if he owned "Herc himself".

But as per CCC he probably has something that does the same or a similar thing anyway, so it's not like that matters much.
    But than exactly why would he say Asset? I would doubt he would have 9 lives or god hand, or reincarnation pandora.
    I mean why even say the paradox of something having to come from gils vault to be a NP?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    But than exactly why would he say Asset? I would doubt he would have 9 lives or god hand, or reincarnation pandora.
    I mean why even say the paradox of something having to come from gils vault to be a NP?
    You're aware he does have Nine Lives, right? Right?

Blog Entries
    Point is that he probably has some np that resurrects and some np with the same type of attack as nine lives. Not that he has something that works exactly the same

e: forgot he had nine lives
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    You're aware he does have Nine Lives, right? Right?
    Thats prisma, it doesn't count, and even then it just shoots like homing missiles, it doesnt seem to be able to be modular hence why it does not count.

US Friend Code
    Thats prisma, it doesn't count, and even then it just shoots like homing missiles, it doesnt seem to be able to be modular hence why it does not count.
    But Herk's original Archer Nine Lives is just homing missles, it even describes it like that when he uses it against True Berserker in SF.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    CCC matrix contradicts the statement
    which, pray tell?

- - - Updated - - -

nine lives is the technique to do near simultaneous 9 hit

the nine lives Gil did in prisma do near simultaneous 9 hit

why wouldnt it count?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    According to Complete Material III, the actual noble phantasm "Nine Lives" is the bow and arrow he used to kill the hydra, and what he does with other weapons is a technique with the same name, like how Lancer's spear is Gae Bulg but he has two different techniques he uses it for that are both also called Gae Bolg.

So I don't see why Gil wouldn't have the bow and arrow prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    According to Complete Material III, the actual noble phantasm "Nine Lives" is the bow and arrow he used to kill the hydra, and what he does with other weapons is a technique with the same name, like how Lancer's spear is Gae Bulg but he has two different techniques he uses it for that are both also called Gae Bolg.

So I don't see why Gil wouldn't have the bow and arrow prototype.
    Well I feel like this argument would require some things, since Is 9 lives the bow itself or the technique?
    I mean unless the argument is that 9 lives the bow itself was a NP, since it seems to be more 'subsumed' like kazikeli or la pucelle.
    Seems more like a combination, like maybe gil has the bow but not the style itself even though I dont really see the NP as something that exists as a object since it was devised by herc to kill the hydra.
    Last edited by Ereus; August 16th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    It's just "the recreation of killing the hydra". Why would he not have that? He owns every legend unless the legend is the hero's life itself.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    It's just "the recreation of killing the hydra". Why would he not have that? He owns every legend unless the legend is the hero's life itself.
    What is 'hero's life' in this context? I presume he just does not have things that are born from life, like kazikeli bei or legend of dracula.

And here I thought it was pretty clear what Gilgamesh had. Of course he complicates it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    And here I thought it was pretty clear what Gilgamesh had. Of course he complicates it.
    That a diss? Fine ill get out a quote that creates confusion.
    from the extra CCC matrix about gilgamesh : King of Heroes
    Another name for Gilgamesh. It does not mean a king who is a hero but is used with the implication that he is the king over heroes.
    The story of Gilgamesh, is who mankind's oldest hero, is copied within the mythologies of all the countries of the world. The origin of all myths, the model on which heroes are based...calling him such would not be an exaggeration.
    More or less, the heroes of various myths are derived from Gilgamesh's legend. As such, Gilgamesh possesses the prototypes of the Noble Phantasms that heroes carry... the original treasures from before every legend was arranged. Though it may be a paradox, unless the original, Gilgamesh, possesses it, it cannot be handed down as the Noble Phantasm possessed by the later heroes who were derived from him.

When humanity was still small. Within the treasury of the king, who governed his kingdom and lived in as much luxury as he desired, was collected every single treasure in the world.
    Inside that treasury, there is the treasured swords that saved later heroes, and there is preserved the cursed swords that stole the lives of heroes.
    The reason that Gilgamesh is called the King of Heroes is here. Noble Phantasms are primarily one to a any single hero. Not only does he possess an approximately infinite amount of them, he also owns the "legends" that other heroes are wake against, as if it were natural. It should be impossible for an average hero to cross swords with him.
    As a Heroic Spirit, he is an absolute warrior in battles against Heroic Spirits. While there are several heroes who hold the title of king, such as the King of Knights and the King of Conquerors, but in regards to being crowned with the title "King of All Heroes," in all of heaven and earth, he is the only one.