Page 6500 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 55006000640064506490649564986499650065016502650565106550660070007500 ... LastLast
Results 129,981 to 130,000 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Ea was possibly something that didn't came from earth. Also if Emiya can replicate Divine Constructs if he has the materials and backup (wrought Iron apparently) like what he did in the Moon Cell, tho what he made was still highly degraded. But even without that, if I remember right Emiya can still do Divine Constructs as long as he has the assistance of the original owner if what I remembering right.
    this is all exclusive extra emiya tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    Shirou in the normal end of HF projected a sword similar to Excalibur. He wouldn't be able to do that unless he knew at least a bit of its history.
    thats not projecting divine construct thats projecting a sword similar to divine construct

- - - Updated - - -

like how i dont have apple so i compensate with pear but pear isnt apple
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    this is all exclusive extra emiya tho

- - - Updated - - -

thats not projecting divine construct thats projecting a sword similar to divine construct

- - - Updated - - -

like how i dont have apple so i compensate with pear but pear isnt apple
    Its not exclusive to extra. Shirou was able to project Avalon with support from saber. And it's not the same. They don't pull swords from their reality marble they create them from scratch, and to create a sword similar to Excalibur he would need to know how It was made.

Blog Entries
    Its not exclusive to extra.
    it IS exclusive to Extra because only in Extra was UBW capacity boosted
    Quote Originally Posted by fate extra mats
    In EXTRA, the conditions for where wrought iron is possible are boosted so projection of holy-sword class weaponry is possible, though their performance is inferior.
    Shirou was able to project Avalon with support from saber.
    we dont know for sure if Avalon is divine construct or not tho
    and even if it is the reason its possible for projectyion is because it was merged with Shirou for so long

And it's not the same. They don't pull swords from their reality marble they create them from scratch, and to create a sword similar to Excalibur he would need to know how It was made.
    yeah so its not excalibur projection, its a projection of a sword with performance similar to excalibur but not excalibur
    Quote Originally Posted by mats book 3
    Divine constructs like Ea and Excalibur are non-replicable. There might be some degraded NPs with similar performance in stock though. Also, since sword is becoming his origin, the weapons that he has stored are fundamentally limited to close combat.
    also shirou style projection has always been recreating them by ubw and pulling it out of the reality marble

- - - Updated - - -

also we dont even know for sure if true ether is THE material for divine construct
    i doubt the raw material is the only thing that made divine construct unreplicable too
    Last edited by castor212; November 20th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

also shirou style projection has always been recreating them by ubw and pulling it out of the reality marble
    Actually when activates his reality marble he doesn't need to project because all the weapons are already there, but when it's not he creates them from scratch using projection.

Blog Entries
    the projection still happened due to and inside ubw tho
    Quote Originally Posted by side material book entry of ubw
    it is registered inside the boundary field and can be manufactured with projection sorcery even without expanding the reality marble.
    the RM is still the one that project it even without its expanded state, because the RM is the basis of his projection magic
    Last edited by castor212; November 20th, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Who translated Character Material, specifically the Mordred entry? Kind of bugs me that the wikia has the translated entry from it but doesn't source where it was posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

the projection happen inside the UBW tho

the RM is still the one that project it even without its expanded state, because the RM is the basis of his projection magic
    Yeah the RM is projecting but it doesn't simply create the sword. It's forging the sword using the history of the sword stored in the UBW. There is a whole process happening. That's why he calls himself a blacksmith. He's doing the smithing quickly but he is still doing it.

Blog Entries
    ok so uh

whats even your point here

im confused
    Last edited by castor212; November 21st, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Who translated Character Material, specifically the Mordred entry? Kind of bugs me that the wikia has the translated entry from it but doesn't source where it was posted.
    that was a long long long long long time ago
    so whoever did wikia stuff back then
    i heard a legendary baiken tried to do a one man crusade to save the wikia so maybe him?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah so its not excalibur projection, its a projection of a sword with performance similar to excalibur but not excalibur
    If I know higashide and sleepovers I bet it was actually excalibur because the grail knew it was going to die so it granted a wish to Shirou which was projecting Excalibur
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

We got way off topic but I just wanted to know if he could reproduce true ether.

Blog Entries
    i heard a legendary baiken tried to do a one man crusade to save the wikia so maybe him?

- - - Updated - - -

If I know higashide and sleepovers I bet it was actually excalibur because the grail knew it was going to die so it granted a wish to Shirou which was projecting Excalibur
    what if its 7 step instead of 8 steps projection and thus similar but not excalibur
    boom

- - - Updated - - -

We got way off topic but I just wanted to know if he could reproduce true ether.
    no incidation says he can or cant for sure

so wait until EMiya actually shows as Emiya in GO story and do a lore revelation i suppose

Might be older actually, I think arai did it?
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    what if its 7 step instead of 8 steps projection and thus similar but not excalibur
    boom
    nah after reading the end of apo i'm squarely on the "it was excalibur and the grail did it" team

- - - Updated - - -

even if he can reproduce balmung, the NP is going to be degraded because of projection
    So it'd be like degraded true ether and if its degraded is it even the normal thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

no incidation says he can or cant for sure

so wait until EMiya actually shows as Emiya in GO story and do a lore revelation i suppose
    Yeah I guess that's all I can do. Still it's nice to talk about fate with people. None of my friends watched it.

US Friend Code
    I don't think Emiya can project true ether. I mean Paracelsus can do it but he's a master alchemist and even then it's just artificial and he needs his quantum computer of a sword to do so plus his elementals. If Emiya could project Balmung I bet the beam would be at most just normal mana that they have in the Age of Man, but since I can't confirm that you don't need to believe me.

And anyway if Emiya can project true ether, i doubt he could produce the same amount that's in that gem, highly doubt it.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    paracelsus doesnt do true ether

he do false true ether

such a faker

US Friend Code
    I know, that's why I said artificial.

And yes he's a faker.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    His projections aren't really projecting materials anyway. He's projecting the image. Part of the reason he can do something like Caliburn or Caladbolg down to their wacky not-sword-but-video-game-abilities is that they're images in his head.

"Listen. Things made of magical energy will not last long, and they're just shapes.
    …Well, I guess the projection magic takes these things with only shape and make the ability close to the original's as well."

"-----Hm."
    Certainly, magical energy has no shape.
    I can feel it when it's in my body, but it fades and disappears once it goes outside.

So no matter how well I make a blueprint in my head and construct something out of magical energy, it is only natural for it to fade away since it's made out of magical energy.
    …Come to think of it.
    When I first did something like projection when Kiritsugu first started to teach me, he told me to do strengthening instead because projection was inefficient.

I understand that.
    But then, what was that?
    The golden sword that I imagined in my head and reproduced seemed to have its original powers…

"…Hmm. Then I guess it was only by chance that I could project Saber's sword.
    …Come to think of it, that sword held ridiculous amounts of magical energy. It's certainly strange to imitate magical energy that's a hundred times what I have, huh?"

tl;dr: he imitates magical energy he doesn't have, its not really about materials.

I see that makes sense. That means he technically could project balmung. Is this from the VN?

US Friend Code
    Thx, I forgot the exact mechanics that went behind the projection.

anywhere than here