Page 6529 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 55296029642964796519652465276528652965306531653465396579662970297529 ... LastLast
Results 130,561 to 130,580 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    not to the point where the actual rank of the NP changes though
    Thats not my point. My point was that Karna's A++ VS will be noticeably weaker when his Master is Jinako than say, his Master was someone like Leo

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    not to the point where the actual rank of the NP changes though
    JP wiki said due to not fully release it is A++ and ingame damage is low but I never saw a line ingame saying that so most likely just fanon.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Extella is after GO

But i dont like Extella rank

What do
    GO is "after" Extella since GO is "constantly" new

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I need to dig up the japanese SS, but i deff remember that phantasm circuit boost firepower for already anti army Nps
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I need to dig up the japanese SS, but i deff remember that phantasm circuit boost firepower for already anti army Nps
    i remember that too
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Phantasm Circuit description said NPs that are already anti army ia strengthened further tho
    IIRC it's just the damage, my point is that it doesn't explain the change in visual and most likely not related to that considering the whole lighning stuffs are already in his normal attacks.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Thats not my point. My point was that Karna's A++ VS will be noticeably weaker when his Master is Jinako than say, his Master was someone like Leo
    yeah that's generally true
    fair enough
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    GO is "after" Extella since GO is "constantly" new
    B-b-b-but karna is released to gacha before extella

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, his SQ is after Extella

Ok im good
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Nah it's definitely still a huge buff, because like I said the gameplay effect is 90% damage reduction.

I don't agree because beam struggling is different from tanking it or deflecting it. If Artoria lose the beam struggle, you get what she had trying to fight off Enuma Elish in FSN. If Gawain failed to deflect VS, I bet he will still come out with not much injury. I'm not saying Excalibur can't match A++ VS, I am saying that I don't agree with using tanking/parrying as a comparison to beam struggle.

Phantasm circuits only give anti-army effect to NPs that are not already anti-army. A++ version of VS is already anti-army so there should be no boost, no change. Remember that he also spams lightning bursts in his attacks, something he was never shown to do in FGO, Apo and CCC. So the change to a lightning bolt for VS is a much closer representation of what the spear is: Indra's lightning bolt. Maybe since he got enough mana supply, he was finally able to show the true effect of the spear as a lighning bolt.
    Remember that changing NPs into Anti-Army isn't the circuit's only effect. When the NP i already Anti-Army it will give it a power boost, so yeah I agree it's like Indra's lightning for the exact same reason you think, because VS got a boost.

As for my thinking of Artoria parrying VS with Excalibur, it didn't completely come from when Gawain went against it, but much earlier when he used a sword skill to parry Brahmastra. That's how I got my line of thinking of Artoria doing something similar with a slash of Excalibur..

- - - Updated - - -

Wow snipe for a while, damn I type slowly.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Moon Cell Brahmastra is a skill, not an NP
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Remember that changing NPs into Anti-Army isn't the circuit's only effect. When the NP i already Anti-Army it will give it a power boost, so yeah I agree it's like Indra's lightning for the exact same reason you think, because VS got a boost.
    I already covered this in my reply above. It's just a damage boost. Therefore it STILL doesn't explain why fire explosion became lightning bullet. My stand is that since Moon Cell summoned him, he got Moon Cell boost which allows the usage of lightning stuffs. Phantasm Circuits should have nothing to do with him spamming lightning stuffs with his spear everywhere outside NP animation.

As for my thinking of Artoria parrying VS with Excalibur, it didn't completely come from when Gawain went against it, but much earlier when he used a sword skill to parry Brahmastra. That's how I got my line of thinking of Artoria doing something similar with a slash of Excalibur..
    Parrying Brahmastra is definitely not the same as parrying VS. Those 2 attacks are on completely different scales. Heck we don't even know the rank of Karna's Brahmastra lol. You already saw how far Leo and Gawain had to do to parry VS literally moments later.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    B-b-b-but karna is released to gacha before extella

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, his SQ is after Extella

Ok im good
    Well, I mean, they can change stuff if its wrong in a game like this

but ok

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Moon Cell Brahmastra is a skill, not an NP
    I know that, same with the skill Gawain used to deflect it, I just took that example and tried to put it on a more bigger scale or at least that was my line of thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Parrying Brahmastra is definitely not the same as parrying VS. Those 2 attacks are on completely different scales. Heck we don't even know the rank of Karna's Brahmastra lol. You already saw how far Leo and Gawain had to do to parry VS literally moments later.
    It's definitely on different scales, that I certainly agree on. But I'm not putting it up against the sword skill gawain did, but a slash of Excalibur which I thought would be roughly on the same playing field.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    It's definitely on different scales, that I certainly agree on. But I'm not putting it up against the sword skill gawain did, but a slash of Excalibur which I thought would be roughly on the same playing field.
    You need to define your "slash of Excalibur". What exactly do you mean by that? True name release is a beam of light and it will be beam struggle like I said. There's no way Artoria can chop VS beam in half with a swing of Excalibur unless she has Avalon buff.

US Friend Code
    You need to define your "slash of Excalibur". What exactly do you mean by that? True name release is a beam of light and it will be beam struggle like I said. There's no way Artoria can chop VS beam in half with a swing of Excalibur unless she has Avalon buff.
    True Name release, also I doubt that she would be able to chop VS in half even in the best circumstances. I was saying slash because that's just what it is after all, a slash of light tho yeah I can get confusing. To me I would think Artoria would be able to pull off that diverting tactic, tho your probably right that a front on front confrotation would be better, if I would really want to recreate that scene with VS being paired by a Noble Phantasm I guess Lancelot's Arondight would probably work better.

anywhere than here

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    How does the mechanics of blocking, parrying or destroying a noble phantasm work, cause berserker is able to block and parry noble phantasm with a wooden sword that isn't even enhanced by Mage craft, which I guess wooden sword> then projected noble phantasms when it comes to blocking and parrying, and lancer in fate/zero broke his noble phantasm with I think it was his knee?

US Friend Code
    Bersekers sword isn't made from wood, but stone from his very own temple. There's probably alot of mystery in that than it would appear at first glance.

Also it makes sense Lancer could break his NP, it's his. Servants normally have perfect control over their NPs.

anywhere than here

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Ok. Thx.

祖 Ancestor
    So with it shown that Bedivere had his soul burn out through the years by the off chance that Artoria survived Camelan would she also have been burned out due to too much time spent alive?
    Or is it implied she had something to mitigate that?