Page 6562 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 55626062646265126552655765606561656265636564656765726612666270627562 ... LastLast
Results 131,221 to 131,240 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    I was playing tsukihime again and came after a certain question:
    Too much details.
    Last edited by Daiki; January 6th, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Just think of it like this

Saber is a straight Fighter. Her base attack value is at her level. She also has a +5 holy avenger, but she keeps it wrapped up in a +1 sonic burst disguise.
    Gil is one of the moderated combat types, like a Monk or Rogue. His base attack is good, but not perfect. But he has a lot of magic weapons and effects, ranging from +1 to +5 vorpal.
    Shirou is a low-level Sorcerer who has yet to cross-class into Ranger. But he can spontaneously generate masterwork weapons!
    This is just the best I got from this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Can the Root "glitch" somehow? Like when trying to recycle a soul, it glitches and fails to recycle it completely, then it goes back to a new born, with it having some recollections of the past.
    "When this world is mine, it will truly be peaceful."

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UshiProtector View Post
    Can the Root "glitch" somehow?

Like when trying to recycle a soul, it glitches and fails to recycle it completely, then it goes back to a new born, with it having some recollections of the past.
    The Root isn't a system, like a Holy Grail War or something. It's existence.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The root glitches several times and releases bug patch several times too
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code

The Root isn't a system, like a Holy Grail War or something. It's existence.
    Ah well..

Alright, alright.

US Friend Code
    CharlesTrevyOB
    I don't know where to ask this question or if I should make a thread about it but here it goes: Does the supercomputer Moon Cell hold the longest accumulated Mystery in the whole Type Moon franchise considering it had already existed for almost 4.6 billion years?
    I asked this because I stumbled upon a page in TM about how an object accumulates Mystery in time while researching some material for my Fate fanfic.

JP Friend Code
    Also another one, which one is better in granting wisdom? Saichi no Shukufuku or Fionn's salmon thumb?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by UshiProtector View Post
    Also another one, which one is better in granting wisdom? Saichi no Shukufuku or Fionn's salmon thumb?
    Saichi no Shukufuku raises Suzuka's intelligence levels making her smarter. Thus allowing her to be an analysis machine.

While Fingas literally gives Fionn wisdom, in the actual definition. That is it allows him to assess and organize all the information and situations to derive the best answer, so Fionn to me I guess.

E: Or at least that's the info I got after consulting the jpn wiki since what Fionn's thumb can do has been very vague so take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; January 6th, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It probably also helped that Nagato was a Kakure Christian and Zouken at that time probably would've bent over for Justeaze
    Well that does beg the question on what sect Zolgen was originally from.

Didn't that sacred rite Kirei did on him in HF work so effectively precisely because he was a believer in Christianity?

I remembered a while back that something said about supernatural creatures who were believers of God to be more susceptible to these "rights" people of the Church use.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Saichi no Shukufuku raises Suzuka's intelligence levels making her smarter. Thus allowing her to be an analysis machine.

While Fingas literally gives Fionn wisdom, in the actual definition. That is it allows him to assess and organize all the information and situations to derive the best answer, so Fionn to me I guess.

E: Or at least that's the info I got after consulting the jpn wiki since what Fionn's thumb can do has been very vague so take it with a grain of salt.
    Considering that Suzuka can produce processing power on the level of Moon Cell, I'd go for Suzuka here.

Blog Entries
    In the first time I played Ciel's route I chose with glasses (after all, senpai isn't senpai without glasses!), but the graphics of her hentai scene didn't appear in the graphic mode, if I choose without glasses would solve this problem?
    And one more thing,
    spoilers tsukihime
    I read somewhere that the moon's type came to earth and in exchange Gaia asked for something to control the increasing number of humans, so the vampires was born... after some time (I dont know why) that type tried to destroy something making a moon of glass colide with the earth, but was stoped by a human that fooled it (Roa), so if you think right arcueid is type-moon... but now that I am playing tsukihime again I have some doubts...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It's funny the families banned Eastern Heroic Spirits but allow various Pagan Demigods.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    It's funny the families banned Eastern Heroic Spirits but allow various Pagan Demigods.
    Well it's not really a thing about religion than about culture, Greek and Roman traditions have played a big role in making what Christianity and to be more broad western culture what it is today.

And what it was 2 centuries ago.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My personal (probly non-canonical) interpretation was to prevent anyone from getting an advantage from summoning a Japanese Heroic Spirit in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    They weren't banned
    it's like not being able to run Imessage on an Android phone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AFanficWriter View Post
    I don't know where to ask this question or if I should make a thread about it but here it goes: Does the supercomputer Moon Cell hold the longest accumulated Mystery in the whole Type Moon franchise considering it had already existed for almost 4.6 billion years?
    I asked this because I stumbled upon a page in TM about how an object accumulates Mystery in time while researching some material for my Fate fanfic.
    maybe
    time helps accumulate mystery. But at the same time things can have more Mystery than others even if they're the same age.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Einzberns just didn't want to be criticized for being too much like Samurai Reincarnation.

Okay, there's a new thing I'm wondering that my research hasn't clarified yet: Is the Holy Grail War ritual meant to open a path to Akasha, that it was never meant to grant the wish of the Master or Servant? Please correct me if I have this wrong.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BookHolic View Post
    Okay, there's a new thing I'm wondering that my research hasn't clarified yet: Is the Holy Grail War ritual meant to open a path to Akasha, that it was never meant to grant the wish of the Master or Servant? Please correct me if I have this wrong.
    It's meant to use the Third Magic on as many people as possible. As an added bonus you can use it to reach Akasha and as a bonus to that you can have it grant a wish because there's a ton of magical energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Could Beowulf's name act as a catalyst for summoning him as a Berserker like with the Hassans?