Page 6573 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 55736073647365236563656865716572657365746575657865836623667370737573 ... LastLast
Results 131,441 to 131,460 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Do you guys think it's possible for Shirou to Trace Ea if he was contracted to Gilgamesh?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    Do you guys think it's possible for Shirou to Trace Ea if he was contracted to Gilgamesh?
    No.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    There is, and there can only be one Ea. That's one of the conditions of its existence, like a human being being Homo sapiens sapiens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uruk DRM stronk
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    There is, and there can only be one Ea. That's one of the conditions of its existence, like a human being being Homo sapiens sapiens.
    where does it say that?

How do you put Ea inside him for 10 years so he can get similar origin and then somehow not explode his brain to understand Ea's structure and material ?

Blog Entries
    jam it in

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    where does it say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    あらゆる宝具の原点をもつギルガメッシュだが、他の英雄がもち得る他の宝具とは違い、乖離剣エアだけは彼の みがもち得る唯一無二の存在。そのため、「無限の剣製(アンリミテッドブレイドワークス)」でも複製することはできない。

Though it is wielded by Gilgamesh, who has the prototypes of every Noble Phantasm, the Sword of Rupture Ea is different from the other Noble Phantasms that can be possessed by other heroes. It alone is a completely unique existence that can only be possessed by Gilgamesh. Therefore, even with Unlimited Blade Works, it is impossible to reproduce it.

Interesting. So less crazy alien materials, more THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    How do you put Ea inside him for 10 years so he can get similar origin and then somehow not explode his brain to understand Ea's structure and material ?
    reminds me of a horror/comedy fic idea I had where since gil dropped ea inside of ubw before he died, it's been inside shirou all this time and shirou slowly turns into another gil, much to rin and saber's horror
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    reminds me of a horror/comedy fic idea I had where since gil dropped ea inside of ubw before he died, it's been inside shirou all this time and shirou slowly turns into another gil, much to rin and saber's horror
    So Shirou would start growing a Gil face and all that? Interesting.

The uniqueness of Ea should also be true for Avalon as well right? And that only Saber could use it. But Shirou managed to because he and saber were connected.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Ea is the only NP that we've seen given this "there can be only one" designation. It probably has to do with Gil being the original hero and all.

Blog Entries
    im like, p sure the undegraded projection Avalon is not because of the contract too, but instead the 10 years jamming it inside

It's both, it's inside his body for 10 years and he also got assisted by the original holder of it which is one of the equivalent for being able to trace EX ranked NP

Blog Entries
    also different topic but not totally unrelated, was there ever any official source calling avalon a god forged armament

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    also different topic but not totally unrelated, was there ever any official source calling avalon a god forged armament
    I don't think so, but Excalibur and Avalon came as a pair and since Excalibur is a confirmed divine construct most people assume so is Avalon.

I've got a question: does Angra Mainyu count as a Servant or a divine spirit? I'm puzzled over the entry that's on the Type-Moon wiki.

US Friend Code
    He's not a Divine Spirit, he has the name of the God and is probably it's origin but nope he's just you below average dude. He's a Servant but only barely in that regard and that's only thanks for him coming out of the Grail after FSN ended.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There might be a Divine Spirit known as Angra Mainyu, but Angra Mainyu the Servant is not that. As the VN explains, he is just some random guy that was made to be a scapegoat for the townspeople's evils/vices/etc.

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20364/
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

He isn't the God but a human who was tortured with every known form of evil. He was then given the name and called All the Worlds Evil and that legend allowed him to become a heroic spirit. He was summoned during the third war as an Avenger by the Einzberns. After he was defeated, he went back inside the grail and corrupted it due to his nature. This is what allowed Anti Heroes to be summoned.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    A scabbard made of gold and decorated with dazzling blue enamel. This sort of luxurious equipment should be called a treasure, to show dignity and nobility like a crown, or a scepter, instead of a weapon. Engraved into the middle is an inscription of the long lost Fairy Letters, proving this scabbard is not a work of man.

"... Why isn't there the slightest flaw? Is this really the genuine relic made from an era over one thousand five hundred years ago?"

"This thing is a type of Conceptual Weapon. It definitely won't deteriorate physically, not mentioning that it's a holy relic that will be used as a catalyst. This treasure lies in the realm of magic." Irisviel took out the golden scabbard from the lined box carefully, holding it in her hands. "Legend says keeping this scabbard on one's body will heal the wounds of its possessor and can stop aging... of course, the mentioned facts are magical powers provided by its 'original owner.’ Meaning as long as the Heroic Spirit summoned is functional, this thing itself can be used as a 'Master's Noble Phantasm.'"
    i believe this is the closest you get
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.