Page 6652 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 56526152655266026642664766506651665266536654665766626702675271527652 ... LastLast
Results 133,021 to 133,040 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    But Tiamat had to be in the weakest condition for it to even work. Her paradox revival was negated when she dropped down the underworld, then King Hassan swooped in.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What achilles do with his sanic speed is a skill Np, not a sword NP

Dont really see any way for emiya to copy it
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    ^^thats true

^seeing as Nine Lives is a technique based NP plus being the actual bow, and that Shirou could only pull off 8 slashes while suffering from the strain. I see a reasonable answer being he can only partially gain Achilles speed while it tears at his body.

so yeah, useless

Blog Entries
    No, i mean

Shirou can copy herc partial strength and technique is because he copies the bigass sword that Herc used to begin with. He copies the knowledge blablabla from the sword.

No bladed weapons he can copy to copy Comet Form to begin with.

Even if he for argument sake project Diatrecon, he would probably only manage to partially project Achilles normal AGI instead of Comet speed

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Sure, that’s what I’ve said

forgot to reiterate purely conceptual shit without physical basis is out but he can probably Project the spear and lose control of the speed then. Maybe you can stretch it since Sanic is supposed to be active all the time so he’s technically able to gain some kind of access to that but anyway, it’s useless to do so because it’s just not going to be effective

Technically it's not active when he's on Batmobile

Blog Entries
    inb4 he hits the car in front if him

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    No, i mean

Shirou can copy herc partial strength and technique is because he copies the bigass sword that Herc used to begin with. He copies the knowledge blablabla from the sword.

No bladed weapons he can copy to copy Comet Form to begin with.

Even if he for argument sake project Diatrecon, he would probably only manage to partially project Achilles normal AGI instead of Comet speed
    Why would EMIYA be unable to project comet speed?

Achilles uses spear with comet speed -> spear remembers comet speed -> EMIYA get dragged around by spear at comet speed.

Is the stat gap between EMIYA and Achilles greater than Herc and Shirou with brain damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Why would EMIYA be unable to project comet speed?

Achilles uses spear with comet speed -> spear remembers comet speed -> EMIYA get dragged around by spear at comet speed.

Is the stat gap between EMIYA and Achilles greater than Herc and Shirou with brain damage?
    I think what they mean is that Comet Speed is a skill Noble Phantasm, kind of like God Hand so it doesn't have a physical manifestation for him to trace.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    I think what they mean is that Comet Speed is a skill Noble Phantasm, kind of like God Hand so it doesn't have a physical manifestation for him to trace.
    Unless Comet prevents Achilles's spear from having 'moved this fast when using comet' in it's history, then there's nothing stopping EMIYA from copying the recorded speed. To put it another way, EMIYA isn't copying comet, he's copying it's physical effects.

It doesn't really say anywhere that the spear is part of the reason he has comet speed. But Nine lives was a weapon technique so they might be different, I'm guessing.

Blog Entries
    next you'll be telling me EMiya can have 9 lives by copying the bigass six sword

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    It doesn't really say anywhere that the spear is part of the reason he has comet speed. But Nine lives was a weapon technique so they might be different, I'm guessing.
    It's not about the spear allowing Achilles to have comet speed, but the spear having in it's history that it moved 'this fast' due to comet speed and EMIYA having access to that history.

Blog Entries
    at the very least, i dont buy he can project full comet speed
    i dont even buy he can project Achilles' AGI A+ without breaking apart

not to mention that comet speed is running speed, not overall movement speed

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    You'd think Archer would replicate other heroes' skills more if it were that easy.

JP Friend Code
    at the very least, i dont buy he can project full comet speed
    i dont even buy he can project Achilles' AGI A+ without breaking apart
    If human Shirou can project 'Godspeed' then I think servant EMIYA will be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    You'd think Archer would replicate other heroes' skills more if it were that easy.
    Nah, it basically puts Shirou's ability to act entirely on the sword and the moment he tries to do something himself then he loses it. EMIYA has his own skill so he doesn't need to do something so risky.

Blog Entries
    i guess he doesnt project other guys' stuffs who has higher parameter than his DDC because he felt pity for the poor schmucks having to face him and felt like he need to give them handicap

JP Friend Code
    i guess he doesnt project other guys' stuffs who has higher parameter than his DDC because he felt pity for the poor schmucks having to face him and felt like he need to give them handicap
    I dunno, fighting with a handicap doesn't sound like EMIYA. We all know that Archers are strongest when dual-wielding swords in close combat.

Blog Entries
    i just dont buy he can project other's phys stat and technique willy nilly without actual detriment to the body, to not mention how projections are never perfect
    much like i dont buy he can copy a speed NP that embodies being extolled as the fastest in all era to all of its extent from the spear

JP Friend Code
    i just dont buy he can project other's phys stat and technique willy nilly without actual detriment to the body, to not mention how projections are never perfect
    much like i dont buy he can copy a speed NP that embodies being extolled as the fastest in all era to all of its extent from the spear
    It doesn't really make sense that Shirou can go and trade blows with people 40 times stronger than him because the sword knows how to, but he does it anyway and the only downside is that he needs to take a bit of a break after doing things that logically should have broken every bone in his body.

EMIYA's body is far stronger than Shirou's and so that '40' is more like 2-3 times so logically EMIYA should be far less strained than Shirou.

In the case of Comet, like I said it's not that EMIYA is copying Comet but that he's copying the speed of the spear which has the history of being used with Comet.