Page 6662 of 6963 FirstFirst ... 566261626562661266526657666066616662666366646667667267126762 ... LastLast
Results 133,221 to 133,240 of 139242

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #133221
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,395
    JP Friend Code
    575920199
    you don't have to love(hate) many to become a Beast though.

    for Kiara humanity is herself only, other living creatures or even earth are nothing but her sex toys.

    Manaka also loves humanity but it's Arthur only.
    Family Mo-san

  2. #133222
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,065
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Which kind of makes it ironic that the story implies that mankind grows out of these factors when you could say a lot of characters exhibit that type of duality.

    That, and implying that mankind just leaves the rotting Earth later to do the same to some far reaching planet in the future, makes it pretty funny to assume that humanity "matured".
    Wouldn't the mature thing be to accept what was done with our part in it and rebuild the world instead of just leaving it to rot and then YOLO'ing to other planets, to inevitably fuck those over?

    Or am I just being a cynical sue?
    True. Humanity only can be called mature when they realize their earth is rotting then repair it
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  3. #133223
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    38,927
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    which part is that a pun

    do i need to go out more or something
    explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it more, but it’s dead.

    ah well. Rin’s trait that causes her to screw up in the crunch is her goof up girl trait, per nasu. I was intimating that Ishtar had a similar sounding trait, the goof up god skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  4. #133224
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,100
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is this some sort of avant-garde unjokery where the actual joke is that you made a simple, no-nonsense factual statement then decided to act like it was a joke? Because if so it’s actually pretty funny.

  5. #133225
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    38,927
    Blog Entries
    12
    Sure, why not.

    hey, I’ll take what I can get!

    oh wait, that means I am on

    *ahem*

    you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  6. #133226
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,100
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yes, I just said that.

  7. #133227
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Which kind of makes it ironic that the story implies that mankind grows out of these factors when you could say a lot of characters exhibit that type of duality.

    That, and implying that mankind just leaves the rotting Earth later to do the same to some far reaching planet in the future, makes it pretty funny to assume that humanity "matured".
    Wouldn't the mature thing be to accept what was done with our part in it and rebuild the world instead of just leaving it to rot and then YOLO'ing to other planets, to inevitably fuck those over?

    Or am I just being a cynical sue?
    Planets are just big rocks, if we need to extinguish Earth's resources to leave it and colonize others then so be it.

  8. #133228
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,450
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it more, but it’s dead.

    ah well. Rin’s trait that causes her to screw up in the crunch is her goof up girl trait, per nasu. I was intimating that Ishtar had a similar sounding trait, the goof up god skill.
    but

    thats not

    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  9. #133229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Is this some sort of avant-garde unjokery where the actual joke is that you made a simple, no-nonsense factual statement then decided to act like it was a joke? Because if so it’s actually pretty funny.
    Whoah. Is this what people mean by "post-irony"?

  10. #133230
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,535
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Whoah. Is this what people mean by "post-irony"?
    No, the irony is still current.

  11. #133231
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    38,927
    Blog Entries
    12
    Post irony is what happens when you are no longer using a certain metal in your black smith duties
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  12. #133232
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,100
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is the metal bismuth?

  13. #133233
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,003
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18

    Question

    What would happen if Rule Breaker was used on Vlad after… actually, I should probably spoiler tag this.

    Apocrypha Spoilers:
    What would happen if Rule Breaker was used on Vlad after Darnic's Ultimate Douchebaggery Special Move and fused himself with Vlad's Dracula form? (Let's just say Medea was somehow there, or maybe EMIYA threw it at him.)

    Would nothing happen? Or would Darnic's mind be immediately obliterated?
    And if so, would Vlad even regain control over his vampiric instincts, though without his human form?

  14. #133234
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,597
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    depends if engraving your soul onto something else counts as a "contract"
    probably not
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  15. #133235
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7,227
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    depends if engraving your soul onto something else counts as a "contract"
    probably not
    A contract is essentially soul binding you to something else, so shouldn't it count?
    Doesn't RB also return magic items to their base components? So let's say you used your soul as a component in a ritual, would that not be under the guys of RB to "unmake"?



    "Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."


  16. #133236
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,597
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Darnic didn’t bind anything to anything. He wrote his name on vlads soul and died.
    Depends if the product of the ritual is a magical life form like a golem or a magical item like a flaming sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  17. #133237
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,003
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    But if he 'wrote' it with magic, wouldn't Rule Breaker 'erase' it?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    ...okay, so this is actually outdated already... Martha is at 80.

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  18. #133238
    Bitchin' Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,887
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    why doesn't projected Rule Breaker break itself when its projected, after all, its projected by tracing the image with magecraft

  19. #133239
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,215
    JP Friend Code
    574132069
    I guess it might depend on if Darnic's thing counted as a completed act or not. Like if you burn someone alive with magic fire, RB isn't going to heal them.
    FGO:574132069/Asunder (Support: Chibi [Level:Maxxed])

  20. #133240
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,003
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    Well, it seemed like they were both there, with the two of them even arguing from the same mouth, so it still kind of gave the impression of them both being there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    why doesn't projected Rule Breaker break itself when its projected, after all, its projected by tracing the image with magecraft
    Your sarcasm is not appreciated.

    But I'll admit that was an objectively clever thing to say.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    ...okay, so this is actually outdated already... Martha is at 80.

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •