Page 6764 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 57646264666467146754675967626763676467656766676967746814686472647764 ... LastLast
Results 135,261 to 135,280 of 157501

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Nothing's happening with Aoko in Extra besides being forced to share a room with Touko for extended periods of time (which is really more of a mutual torment).

You could say it's significant that she appears there at all, but in that case I'll remind you that Shiki and Arcuied showed up there as well. And NPC versions of Kirei, Issei, Sakura...well, one of those DID end up plot important in CCC, at least.
    I'm talking about Aoko enhancing servants, which is what Mizukume mentioned in the post and the EXTELLA thread from what I've read until now.

That blue particle it's obviously a tease if Tamamo doesn't reveal more info about it, but the funny thing is that we have Aoko in EXTRA doing something that practically foreshadows this (once again, by years, apparently).

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post
    I'm talking about Aoko enhancing servants, which is what Mizukume mentioned in the post and the EXTELLA thread from what I've read until now.

That blue particle it's obviously a tease if Tamamo doesn't reveal more info about it, but the funny thing is that we have Aoko in EXTRA doing something that practically foreshadows this (once again, by years, apparently).
    I could be misremembering, but I believe what Aoko did in Extra wasn't so much enhancing the Servants themselves as strengthening our connection to them, allowing our crappy-ass magus selves to bring their stats higher.

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I could be misremembering, but I believe what Aoko did in Extra wasn't so much enhancing the Servants themselves as strengthening our connection to them, allowing our crappy-ass magus selves to bring their stats higher.
    They modify their souls [魂の改竄], besides you becoming a better Master as the Moon Cell HGW advances. Aoko pretty much says this when you met her.

Besides that, knowing Kinoko, I wouldn't be surprised if this is blatant foreshadowing that he only explained until now because, reasons...

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    They modify their souls [魂の改竄], besides you becoming a better Master as the Moon Cell HGW advances. Aoko pretty much says this when you met her.

Besides that, knowing Kinoko, I wouldn't be surprised if this is blatant foreshadowing that he only explained until now because, reasons...
    Eh. It WAS called Alteration of the Soul, now that you mention it.

JP Friend Code
    I'm reading the EXTELLA thread here and some of your posts mention really interesting things about this (had to read some nonsense from someone else there, too... lol).

About the pics... Ok, that's Kinoko teasing something, right? I mean, is that what is happening with Aoko in EXTRA or am I reading too much into it? Fucking mushroom, give us EXTELLA 2 now...

Thanks a lot for the screenshots. My game will be delivered until Saturday apparently, so this is much appreciated.
    We knew nothing about this aoi ryoushi until now and You made a speculation about it due to the name:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    If the body of the Servants in the SE.RA.PH are made of data and that data is called blue (as in relation to the 5th) particles it's not too far-fetched.
    I remember in a physics lab where a TA was talking about his research into maxwell's demon and how maxwell's demon is consistent with the 2nd law because information can = energy
    https://www.livescience.com/8944-max...on-energy.html
    And now there's consensus in the scientific community that Information (Data) = Energy

And we know we know due to Goetia's incineration plan, mahoyo stuff that the 5th is kind of about using energy to manipulate time.
    So the fact that these data bodies that can be revived and stuff have a relation to the 5th isn't that surprising in retrospect.
    In the first place, Moon Cell was able to recreate the miracle of 2nd and 3rd magic already with its parallel world and materialization of the soul in the cyberworld, so it having something 5th related isn't surprising. Previously I thought spiritron is a Moon Cell thing only but now it shows up in FGO as well. And then the icon for unregistered saint graph in FGO is also this blue thing (probably has a different name in magic world like the QTL), then Quantum time locks in Moon Cell is equivalent to jinri foundations in magic world. So I would say Moon Cell successfully recreated alot of elements including some of the magics and Nasu and co is using this to tease something.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    learn entire language to argue about tertiary point of worldbuilding?
    ngl this takes part in what makes me start learning japanese
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Previously I thought spiritron is a Moon Cell thing only but now it shows up in FGO as well.
    I don't know about 擬似霊子 but normal 霊子 was getting thrown around as far back as Kagetsu Tohya

- - - Updated - - -

I remember Humanity having his mind blown when EXTRA came out and it finally got a reading as りょうし and he had to go change his custom IME

JP Friend Code
    Yah I mean 擬似霊子. Chaldea's rayshift functions on 擬似霊子 and it caught me off guard back then when I saw 擬似霊子転移 popping up. I used to think only due to the circumstances of Extra's world that they managed to create this, but apparently not.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 14th, 2018 at 06:10 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Do we know how the physical Sefar attacked Earth in the non-Extra timeline where there was no Moon Cell to 3D print her a body?
    I think ORT might actually be Velber-3.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    I think ORT might actually be Velber-3.
    Depends. I doubt it but they could very much spin it that way. The reason I doubt is that Velber is more cosmic while ORT is from Mercury
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    The thing is Extella says Altera is a strictly digital entity and needed Moon Cell to create a physical body for Sefar to attack Earth.

I don't doubt at all that she attacked in non-Extra timelines, I just don't understand how.

Blog Entries
    Create Bod

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Create Bod
    I think he's asking how, it's something I've thought of too. Why use the Moon Cell to create it's body if it could do it by itself in the first place?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The thing is Extella says Altera is a strictly digital entity and needed Moon Cell to create a physical body for Sefar to attack Earth.

I don't doubt at all that she attacked in non-Extra timelines, I just don't understand how.
    I don't recall seeing statements about her being digital only. What they said was that Velber's main ship dropped the pyramid thing and 2 others in the solar system. The probe crashed on the Moon and inside the probe is titan Altera at base form. So in non-Extra worlds the probe might dropped on Earth instead and titan walks out to destroy things. I mean, Monolith also has Earth and Moon version.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I think he's asking how, it's something I've thought of too. Why use the Moon Cell to create it's body if it could do it by itself in the first place?
    doesnt say

my headcanon is that she can do that without Moon Cell's resource but it requires more time/resource/whatevs

but for now we can only speculate

US Friend Code
    I don't recall seeing statements about her being digital only. What they said was that Velber's main ship dropped the pyramid thing and 2 others in the solar system. The probe crashed on the Moon and inside the probe is titan Altera at base form. So in non-Extra worlds the probe might dropped on Earth instead and titan walks out to destroy things. I mean, Monolith also has Earth and Moon version.
    Maybe it's a mistranslation then, but the English version says

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Altera
    ...Yes. Well, it's not technically corrected to say I was made ON the Umbral Star, but I was born from pseudo-spiritrons at the beginning. My existence is strictly digital, as far as I can explain to you. And as far as humans can perceive me, I'm nothing more than a body of information. So in order to manifest on Earth, I replicated my data into a physical body. That's the reason I came here. I took control of the Moon Cell's functions, and for the sake of destroying the Earth, I created a clone...

Yeah, I remember that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    actually i should check that one
    which chapter was that again