Page 6794 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 57946294669467446784678967926793679467956796679968046844689472947794 ... LastLast
Results 135,861 to 135,880 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

By the way on the topic of Rider Karna, he also has his father's 7 horses chariot (representing rainbow). He was offered that prior to fighting Arjuna but he refused.

Nonetheless Karna was fused with his papa after death so i wouldn't be surprised at all if he got that as a Rider.

He also has a trusted steed called Vayujit

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    ok, just want to check whether the wiki is bullshitting me

are wraiths actual souls or just imprints of a past life?
    Actual souls imprinted

So yes.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    ok, just want to check whether the wiki is bullshitting me

are wraiths actual souls or just imprints of a past life?
    What is a soul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    If Zouken had successfully taken over Sakura would she also have become made of bugs
    It’s a moot point anyway since she was just a stepping stone to taking over Angra Manyu and becoming a god

Become as gods.

Birth of a wish, Zouken PTA version when.

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    By the way on the topic of Rider Karna, he also has his father's 7 horses chariot (representing rainbow). He was offered that prior to fighting Arjuna but he refused.

Nonetheless Karna was fused with his papa after death so i wouldn't be surprised at all if he got that as a Rider.

He also has a trusted steed called Vayujit
    Asking seriously, as I don't know anything about their actual myth IRL, how many toys would they actually have?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    What is a soul
    A miserable little pile of blue particles.

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post
    Asking seriously, as I don't know anything about their actual myth IRL, how many toys would they actually have?

Well just Astras alone most of them have around 20-30

There are other things they have that could be Noble Phantasm (such as their chariots, their bows, the blessings from the gods, their feats, etc ...)

Even in today Hinduism you can find people arguing about Mahabhrata and Ramayana powerlevel because of how many ridiculous shits their epics tend to have.

They even have classification for power ranking: i.e Arjuna and Karna equal 2 Maharathis.

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar

There are other things they have that could be Noble Phantasm (such as their chariots, their bows, the blessings from the gods, their feats, etc ...)

Even in today Hinduism you can find people arguing about Mahabhrata and Ramayana powerlevel because of how many ridiculous shits their epics tend to have.

They even have classification for power ranking: i.e Arjuna and Karna equal 2 Maharathis.
    I see. Probably too many toys with too many world-ending scenarios.

I'm going to assume that those Maharathis are overpowered individuals from Hindu mythology.

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post
    I see. Probably too many toys with too many world-ending scenarios.

I'm going to assume that those Maharathis are overpowered individuals from Hindu mythology.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    • Mahārathi: A warrior capable of fighting more than 12 Atirathi class warriors simultaneously with mastery of all forms of weapons and combat skills.
    • Atirathi: A warrior capable of contending with 9 Rathi class warriors. The majority of mahabharata warriors are atirathis
    • Ekarathi: A warrior capable of fighting with 6 rathi class warriors.
    • Rathi: A warrior capable of attacking 1000 warriors simultaneously.
    • Ardha-rathi: Literally half a rathi.

JP Friend Code
    You know, considering Nasu going with Japan's boner for syncretism, I'm so glad they didn't turn Karna into Emperor Oujin's great great great grandfather and connect to Hachiman Daibosatsu, knowing that Emperor Oujin's birth condition is strangely similar to Karna (born with an armor on his body, and not just normal armor but some OP armor and specifically an archer's gauntlet to boost) in Nihon Shoki (they even theorize that Oujin is second coming of the sun god or something like that lol) - the work Nasu is pulling all his Shinto stuffs from lol. It gives me hope that this whole fusion thing is still under control.

Once you can explain to me.how India is still intact after holding a chariot with the weight of the universe and taking near universal blows, maybe, just maybe I will take indian myths to.be anything less than hyperboletown

JP Friend Code
    Because it is Mythical India. You are trying to apply real world India to a fictional work. How about not apply real shit to fictional stuffs all the time and you'll be at peace.

Once you can explain to me.how India is still intact after holding a chariot with the weight of the universe and taking near universal blows, maybe, just maybe I will take indian myths to.be anything less than hyperboletown
    Trichiliocosm. Destroying one or two universe is no big deal.

Also most of the time universe destroying astras are countered by equivalent astras or are stopped by the gods.

Instead of asking these daft questions and trying to equate myth to reality try to read Mahabhrata or Ramayana or their summaries at least

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    So a Maharathi adds up to 648 000 warriors, if my math is correct. Meaning Arjuna and Karna add up to a "mere" 1 296 000 warriors each.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Does anyone know where I can find the translated Black Servant profiles from Apocrypha?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Nanodesu has mats, dunno about stat sheets
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

ok, so since Tiamat uses both primordial chaos and imaginary numbers and grail mud = chaos tide, how similsr would you say that Nero Chaos and dark sakura are

- - - Updated - - -

Trichiliocosm. Destroying one or two universe is no big deal.

Also most of the time universe destroying astras are countered by equivalent astras or are stopped by the gods.

Instead of asking these daft questions and trying to equate myth to reality try to read Mahabhrata or Ramayana or their summaries at least
    was talking about arjuna's chariot. didnt mention astras, dont care

US Friend Code
    Because it's figurative myth. Not literal physics. You won't be able to find a realistic explanation any easier then seeing how a single human body can literally hold the entire mass of the sky.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Because it's figurative myth. Not literal physics. You won't be able to find a realistic explanation any easier then seeing how a single human body can literally hold the entire mass of the sky.

yeah, yeah

what is your input on the Nero chaos related question? that one i actually care about

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Brushing off answers from a previous issue does not exactly engender a desire to answer the next.
    I am brushing off comments from a comment I made that I never intended for it to develop into an actual conversation.

Does everything you say have to devolve into a multi page argument? Would you be fine with that and willing to debate and discuss each of them with equal intensity?