Page 6795 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 57956295669567456785679067936794679567966797680068056845689572957795 ... LastLast
Results 135,881 to 135,900 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I think most of us would actually like thought provoking meaningful questions creating an interesting discussion, or new insight

Instead of "nah I dont believe that, LALALALALA" or 6 posters trying to convince 1 that maybe, maaaaybe they're wrong.

Or at least questions that don't make me want to post

so i am wrong in saying that an object with the weight of the universe existing on earth and not destroying it is bullshit? and that by extension i shouldnt think that a myth that takes such statements seriouly is extremely illogical according to physics?

yeah man. you got me. i refuse to ever shut off my brain and enter full suspension of disbelief mode.

when freaking superman does shit on that level, the earth doesnt survive that sort of crap, so even among fictional stories, why should i not treat the indian ones as complete jokes?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Zurvan;2868296]
    Instead of "nah I dont believe that, LALALALALA" or 6 posters trying to convince 1 that maybe, maaaaybe they're wrong.

OTE]

funny how those people keep bringing up astras when i never brought anything up regarding them, so how can they be telling me that i am wrong if they didnt even address the topic that i brought up and they just shifted the conversation?

JP Friend Code
    i hate it when myths are unrealistic it just ruins the immersion for me smh

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    so i am wrong in saying that an object with the weight of the universe existing on earth and not destroying it is bullshit? and that by extension i shouldnt think that a myth that takes such statements seriouly is extremely illogical according to physics?

yeah man. you got me. i refuse to ever shut off my brain and enter full suspension of disbelief mode.

when freaking superman does shit on that level, the earth doesnt survive that sort of crap, so even among fictional stories, why should i not treat the indian ones as complete jokes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post

funny how those people keep bringing up astras when i never brought anything up regarding them, so how can they be telling me that i am wrong if they didnt even address the topic that i brought up and they just shifted the conversation?
    A) were not bringing up Astra's.
    B) what you are trying to do is apply logic to a myth, I repeat a myth. That's not how it works. You don't actually try to consider how Noah somehow manage to gather 2 of each animal, of how a carp is the cause of earthquakes, how an Irish Giant could destroy anything by looking at them. Myths are fantastical, that's what makes them myths. It's not a matter that it's fictional, it's not supposed to be read that way.

As for you other question about Chaos tide. Don't know because I have no idea what are the similarities you are talking about.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries

Amazingly, because your reality is rejected and substituted for Nasu's, so, complain all you want, it is both meant to be taken at face value and not meant to actually operate under your paradigm.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    it's magic i don't gotta explain shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Well, at least we had a nice discussion of astras for a bit. Also, about Rider Arjuna, his Noble Phantasm might have something to do with either Krishna or Shikandin as his charioteers, Krishna because he was the Avatar of Vishnu and provided protection, and Shikandin because of how he/she was pivotal to the defeat of Bhishma.

On an unrelated note, I know it's been stated that Darnic's Servant in the Apocrypha Third Holy Grail War was Fionn, but I haven't been able to see where that was shown/find the proof. Where in Apocrypha is that fact confirmed? Also, do we know what happened to Darnic in the FSN universe after the Third Grail War? Finally, since this question didn't get answered the last time I asked it, I must ask again, at what point did the Einzbern clan no longer have any human members?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    On an unrelated note, I know it's been stated that Darnic's Servant in the Apocrypha Third Holy Grail War was Fionn, but I haven't been able to see where that was shown/find the proof. Where in Apocrypha is that fact confirmed?
    He appears in the anime adaptation.

Also, do we know what happened to Darnic in the FSN universe after the Third Grail War?
    Strange Fake mentions Yggdmilenia but I don't think it was anything too interesting since I can't really recall what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Which episode? The appearance may have been so quick that I might have missed it.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Fionn in mainline 3rd HGW also isn't a certainty

- - - Updated - - -

Which episode? The appearance may have been so quick that I might have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Fionn in mainline 3rd HGW also isn't a certainty
    Understood, but can it be said he probably summoned a Lancer class Servant anyway? It'd be part of the trend that ultra-prepared Magus Association Master summons Lancer and things blow up in their faces regardless.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Episode 9 I think? Screenshot

Episode 9 I think? Screenshot
    Yeah, I see him now that I look closely. He is REALLY shadowed, but I see his white hair.

US Friend Code
    Well, at least we had a nice discussion of astras for a bit. Also, about Rider Arjuna, his Noble Phantasm might have something to do with either Krishna or Shikandin as his charioteers, Krishna because he was the Avatar of Vishnu and provided protection, and Shikandin because of how he/she was pivotal to the defeat of Bhishma.

On an unrelated note, I know it's been stated that Darnic's Servant in the Apocrypha Third Holy Grail War was Fionn, but I haven't been able to see where that was shown/find the proof. Where in Apocrypha is that fact confirmed? Also, do we know what happened to Darnic in the FSN universe after the Third Grail War? Finally, since this question didn't get answered the last time I asked it, I must ask again, at what point did the Einzbern clan no longer have any human members?
    The Einzbern original line died out a little after Justeave was created so somewhere 10th century

- - - Updated - - -

Strange Fake mentions Yggdmilenia but I don't think it was anything too interesting since I can't really recall what was said.
    I think it was mentioned it had died out or collapsed. Something along those lines

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    The Einzbern original line died out a little after Justeave was created so somewhere 10th century
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

US Friend Code
    I don't remember, did the anime also show Fionn fighting Shirou later?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I don't remember, did the anime also show Fionn fighting Shirou later?
    No that was Zouken

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    I think most of us would actually like thought provoking meaningful questions creating an interesting discussion, or new insight

Or at least questions that don't make me want to post
    Ah is it time to bring it back
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Amazingly, because your reality is rejected and substituted for Nasu's, so, complain all you want, it is both meant to be taken at face value and not meant to actually operate under your paradigm.
    Idk man how come those Indian myth writers living in 3000 BC not applying modern physics that DC and Marvel Comics did when they release new comic issues.

The cheek of them