Page 6860 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 58606360676068106850685568586859686068616862686568706910696073607860 ... LastLast
Results 137,181 to 137,200 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I feel most sorry for Fionn.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I feel most sorry for Fionn.
    W-who knows maybe Mental Resitance will come in handy one day.... Well if anything that is technically the one thing that's mythologicaly accurate about the spear...

If we actually see his spear in automatic that could be cool. Given the problem with his magecraft is that it isn't as fast necessary for combat if that could act as decoy in a fight while he blast spells could be cool.

The water tho, is that supposed to be strong? I have no idea. It's supposed to be water controlled by a God but still.

Still fussy that there's no Anti-Divine feature
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    W-who knows maybe Mental Resitance will come in handy one day.... Well if anything that is technically the one thing that's mythologicaly accurate about the spear...

If we actually see his spear in automatic that could be cool. Given the problem with his magecraft is that it isn't as fast necessary for combat if that could act as decoy in a fight while he blast spells could be cool.

The water tho, is that supposed to be strong? I have no idea. It's supposed to be water controlled by a God but still.

Yeah like I get he's supposed to be more of a battle mage type but Mac an Luin seems reaaaally lazy compared to the other spear NPs.

i meant that the extra classes have gotten so ridiculous that we have even got FAKER

- - - Updated - - -

W-who knows maybe Mental Resitance will come in handy one day
    have him fight Amadeus who can brainwash people, or Merlin, or Prellati, or any significant caster that uses mental manipulation.

oh, and Caligula

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah a question I my end. Do you think that because in EX the soul of the planet was destroyed could explain how Scathach is summonable in the Moon Cell. Like she doesn't reside in Avalon but Avalon is at the very center of the Reverse Side so could that have triggered a type of implosion effect maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know. Like while Gae Bolg does have an anti-healing effect I don't think it is as effective as Buldhe. Like for Bolg you could still heal it with magical energy, if not enough to remove to curse but still enough to fix the body. And with Avalon it is possible to heal it completely. That isn't the same with Buldhe since with that the concept of healing doesn't exist as for the purposes of it you weren't even hurt by it. If it could have been healed by Avalon also even Kerry would get off his ass and give it to Saber, so I take that as a no on that. It is more effective. If you want to feel sorry for the spear be sorry that Achilles spear has the same function and yet can do more stuff, tho that is locked by class.
    Scathach is outside the world not inside the world.

Gae Bolg wasn't healed with magical energy. Rin had to make a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Yeah like I get he's supposed to be more of a battle mage type but Mac an Luin seems reaaaally lazy compared to the other spear NPs.
    Yeah, water spout isn't that interesting. I like to consider the main effect of the spear would be the mental nullification and maybe it's auto function if anything and water control is really a side thing even if that is the bigger thing. Like Invisible Air main thing is it's invisibility not it's air attack.

anywhere than here

hey, it may be implicit.

we knew that Cu was good against monsters and it took FGO coming out to come out with ProtoCu to finally see it as a skill.

same with Arthurand his advantage against larger enemies. only got added in FGO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

tell that to Shirou's chest.

no actually, wouldnt that be more because Gil killed Cu and the spear curse would have been lifted?

US Friend Code

I'm talking about Saber's wound. The body was repaired but the curse remained tho it didn't have as much of a dramatic effect as Buldhe.

I thought the land of Shadows was in the Reverse side? Either it's there or Avalon isn't. Which is it?

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He's more supposed to be a jack of all trades.
    He's a support
    Healer
    Debuffer
    Melee
    Tank
    etc etc
    He can take any role but at the same time that means he's not super specialized for any role.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    hey, it may be implicit.

we knew that Cu was good against monsters and it took FGO coming out to come out with ProtoCu to finally see it as a skill.

same with Arthurand his advantage against larger enemies. only got added in FGO

- - - Updated - - -

tell that to Shirou's chest.

no actually, wouldnt that be more because Gil killed Cu and the spear curse would have been lifted?
    Kinda, but the text also implies Avalon would have healed it regardless at the same amount of time it took Cu to die

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm talking about Saber's wound. The body was repaired but the curse remained tho it didn't have as much of a dramatic effect as Buldhe.

I thought the land of Shadows was in the Reverse side? Either it's there or Avalon isn't. Which is it?
    Land of Shadows is outside the world.
    Avalon is in the reverse side.

He's a support
    Healer
    Debuffer
    Melee
    Tank
    etc etc
    He can take any role but at the same time that means he's not super specialized for any role.
    Looking at his other NPs, I guess I can see that. His magecraft isn't related to runes, right?

US Friend Code
    He's a support
    Healer
    Debuffer
    Melee
    Tank
    etc etc
    Yeah. Master of Magic, Wisdom, and Martial Arts. Has an ability for most playstyles but not specific. If anything we should see him in a more socialized class, probably the one he mains wisdom. We know Lancer isn't his best class anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at his other NPs, I guess I can see that. His magecraft isn't related to runes, right?
    No it's different. It's likely Ogham script which was noted by Scathach to be inffiecent compared to Runes as a combat magic. Mainly cast time. Think of him being a classic druid. That's his magic tree

anywhere than here

Yeah. Master of Magic, Wisdom, and Martial Arts. Has an ability for most playstyles but not specific. If anything we should see him in a more socialized class, probably the one he mains wisdom. We know Lancer isn't his best class anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's different. It's likely Ogham script which was noted by Scathach to be inffiecent compared to Runes as a combat magic. Mainly cast time. Think of him being a classic druid. That's his magic tree
    Sweet, thanks.

US Friend Code
    Okay. Outside where exactly. Anyway tho this makes me still curious how Scathach is an HS in EX anyway

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If it's outside then why did it burn down during Observer on the Timeless Temple?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    If it's outside then why did it burn down during Observer on the Timeless Temple?
    Because at one point it wasn't outside.
    It got moved outside with Scathach.

Also Avalon didn't burn down.

If the Land of Shadows is outside the world does that mean Scath is neighbors with the Alien Gods?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay. Outside where exactly. Anyway tho this makes me still curious how Scathach is an HS in EX anyway
    "The Great Holy Grail administers the system of the Holy Grail War. The Holy Grail collects the souls of the defeated heroic spirits and acts as the reactor core to activate the Great Holy Grail."

"And once the Holy Grail collects enough souls to activate the Great Holy Grail, it uses the heroic spirits' souls to open a hole.
    The Great Holy Grail fixes the small hole created when the heroic spirits return to their original place after their roles are fulfilled. This opens up the passage to the origin that humans cannot reach."

"Of course, this is just the first step. Your wish isn't granted even if the hole is opened. The path to the origin is too far."

"Butthe one who obtains the Holy Grail gains access to unlimited magical energy.
    The other side has large quantities of unused mana unlike anything seen on this side. For an ordinary magus, it's nothing short of a miracle."
    When you open the hole with the Grail. You don't go straight to the Root.
    You need to walk all the way through the outside of the World and get to the Root which is one location outside the World.
    If you take a left you can get to the Land of Shadows which is also outside the world.

- - - Updated - - -

If the Land of Shadows is outside the world does that mean Scath is neighbors with the Alien Gods?
    yeah possibly