Page 6862 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 58626362676268126852685768606861686268636864686768726912696273627862 ... LastLast
Results 137,221 to 137,240 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Buidhe should be better at that specific effect than the others, though.
    It is. As pinpointed out when compared to Gae Bolg. It also has no healing and yet it's effects isn't as dramatic when compared to Buidhe. Like Gae Bolg's curse could be healed by Avalon and you can still repair the body even tho the curse remains if you are a Servant. That's not the case with the yellow spear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    should but its not considering achilles spear literally has the same effect when he's a lancer sadface
    This, this should be what makes Buidhe sad.

Well if anything Dearg is more unique and is the better spear between the two anyway. If Diarmuid had that when he was fighting the boat he wouldn't have been killed.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死者 Corpse
    yeah in the end like or dislike quite subjective regardless of person. actually how 2nd magic works? i want to know since i never played tsukihime myself beside watching it's animated version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post
    Like someone else pointed out before, it's just opinions. Nobody here can force their opinions on you.
    People don't like Sieg because "lolPlotArmor" and "lolHeIsDumb".

IMO, Sieg is shit-tier as a protagonist, but in the end my opinion is just that, my own. Doesn't have to affect how you view or feel about a certain work of fiction.

food?

Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by trashcan View Post
    yeah in the end like or dislike quite subjective regardless of person. actually how 2nd magic works? i want to know since i never played tsukihime myself beside watching it's animated version.
    Then read FSN HF

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    It is.
    I know it is! I used "should" in the sense of "probably". Or were you just reinforcing what I said?

should but its not considering achilles spear literally has the same effect when he's a lancer sadface
    To be fair, that's from the myths. Blame the Irish Celts for ripping off the Ancient Greeks. :-P
    Actually, come to think of it, the Norse sagas and myths also had a bunch of swords with similar abilities, so blame the ancient Europeans for ripping each other off constantly.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; August 20th, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    My real question has always been how many Zelretchs there are, and how does Zelretch coming to FSN timeline while being a Dead Apostle work.

Especially since the Stardust Crusaders bit about him seems to be common knowledge in Fate too, despite Crimson Moon as we know him from Tsukihime not even being a thing.

It's almost like Zelretch is a character written with a certain sense of cosmology in mind, and that cosmology has been changed heavily since he was written, and shifted to the part of the setting he does not belong into.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    My real question has always been how many Zelretchs there are, and how does Zelretch coming to FSN timeline while being a Dead Apostle work.

Especially since the Stardust Crusaders bit about him seems to be common knowledge in Fate too, despite Crimson Moon as we know him from Tsukihime not even being a thing.
    I asked this question a while back, never got a clear answer, but someone suggested that there was a single Zeltrech that hopped from body to body as he wanted, his real self existing outside of the worlds.

It sounds cool, but I don't know how valid it is.

Blog Entries

It's almost like Zelretch is a character written with a certain sense of cosmology in mind, and that cosmology has been changed heavily since he was written, and shifted to the part of the setting he does not belong into.
    My theory is that there's just one Zelretch since Rin said one of his titles was "Solo (The One and Only)" in FSN we just couldn't hear her because Shirou was having sword blackouts and the text only exists as a commented-out author's note from Nasu for the VA's benefit

JP Friend Code
    I think Zelretch has Independent Manifestation rank EX.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Another problem with Zelretch is the whole him having used the jewel sword to win by draining prana from many different worlds, yet this anecdote of him draining prana from many different worlds apparently existing in many different worlds. It wouldn't be surprising if this was like, a battle set outside of time and space, and the dropping the moon was all metaphorical, and not something Zelretch had to deal with fifty billion times over.

Also, if Zelretch is capable of being famous in every timeline and able to keep track of all of them at once and even do silly shit like Prisma (he is most likely time traveling, of course), then that makes him pretty immortal. That stands to reason with him being a Dead Apostle, but it really seems like he lucked out with the combination of that, and what his Magic does.

By comparsion the first sorcerer does not exist, Third socerers are absolute losers, Fourth is literally who, and Fifth are tied to fragile human lifespans and very questionable and volatile heritage issues.

I am not sure whether he is intentionally mysterious, or not very well thought out.

Blog Entries
    But also Dead Apostles exist in Fate and Crimson Moon is only not a thing in EXTRA so

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it's accurate to the legend Achilles' spear would actually be more powerful, since it can also heal wounds when dust scraped from the shaft is rubbed into them.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But also Dead Apostles exist in Fate and Crimson Moon is only not a thing in EXTRA so
    That doesn't make it make more sense, that just makes it more Types for Zelretch to defeat, and makes him a double vampire every time he went back in time to do it.

(the real reason is that Nasu had no idea what kind of lore hell he'd get himself into in trying to justify tsuki stuff with fate terms, I'm rambling)

- - - Updated - - -

To brute-force sense into something that was not intended to make sense in this context, maybe the Second could make it so that all of those worlds with their differnces were in that point in their history a single timeline, and Zelretch used that temporary connection to use all of their mana at once and defeat all the moons.

But that would require him to also make all the moons into one moon and then the math gets weird

Blog Entries
    That doesn't make it make more sense, that just makes it more Types for Zelretch to defeat, and makes him a double vampire every time he went back in time to do it.

(the real reason is that Nasu had no idea what kind of lore hell he'd get himself into in trying to justify tsuki stuff with fate terms, I'm rambling)

- - - Updated - - -

To brute-force sense into something that was not intended to make sense in this context, maybe the Second could make it so that all of those worlds with their differnces were in that point in their history a single timeline, and Zelretch used that temporary connection to use all of their mana at once and defeat all the moons.

But that would require him to also make all the moons into one moon and then the math gets weird
    There are only nine worlds: KnK, Tsukihime, Fate, Zero, EXTRA, Strange Fake, Apocrypha, Prototype, and Grand Order
    All the other ones are empty

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Until they introduce the next Fate title.

And the Negaverse.

What will be TM's equivalent of Overman? Imperial Japanese Aoko?

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    I asked this question a while back, never got a clear answer, but someone suggested that there was a single Zeltrech that hopped from body to body as he wanted, his real self existing outside of the worlds.

It sounds cool, but I don't know how valid it is.
    Real world Sliding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Zelretch confirmed Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Random shower thought. Literally in this case. Do we have any idea on how old Zelretch is? (Not counting time travel/parallel world shenanigans) Like, was there ever a time frame placed on his battle with Crimson Moon for example?
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    Just embrace the trolling and enjoy it like a fine croissant.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Khaos View Post
    Random shower thought. Literally in this case. Do we have any idea on how old Zelretch is? (Not counting time travel/parallel world shenanigans) Like, was there ever a time frame placed on his battle with Crimson Moon for example?
    Well, remind me but isnt the moon just the corpse/coma form of crimson moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Well, remind me but isnt the moon just the corpse/coma form of crimson moon?
    Pretty sure, and don't quote me on this as I'm not as knowledgeable about stuff in the Type-Moon stuff outside of Fate, but I'm pretty sure Crimson Moon is the Ultimate One of the moon, and thus a being from the moon and not the moon itself in the literal physical sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    Just embrace the trolling and enjoy it like a fine croissant.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Khaos View Post
    Pretty sure, and don't quote me on this as I'm not as knowledgeable about stuff in the Type-Moon stuff outside of Fate, but I'm pretty sure Crimson Moon is the Ultimate One of the moon, and thus a being from the moon and not the moon itself.
    Thats sounds about right. I think.

If anyone can verify that, would appreciate it.