Page 6 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 456781116561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Hi guys, I come with a doubt
    The ray that Launches Excaliburn to rate this calculated?
    Check with other sources and I said Lightspeed, I would like to confirm this information here
    Last edited by Nagrimm; March 26th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The beam is light.

However, it is light in the sense of "anime beam attack". In other words, the ray has a definite shape and dimension, may not always travel in a straight line, may be blocked and deflected like a jet of water, may flood a city block like a torrent of water, and can be countered by another beam.

would be light speed or lower speed?
    In DZ Ki attacks are bright but they are not light speed, is similar to this?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur works by converting the users Prana into light.

Then when you swing it this happens.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrimm View Post
    would be light speed or lower speed?
    In DZ Ki attacks are bright but they are not light speed, is similar to this?
    Like I said, it's supposed to be light, and it should travel at the speed of light.

However, the beam has distinctive physical characteristics (like being deflected completely by compressed air, which doesn't happen to a great extend to real light). It's anime physics.

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    it should travel at the speed of light.
    Are you sure? If that were the case, then I don't think Rider would have been able to dodge it.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I don't think you read the rest of food's post, Dartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Are you sure? If that were the case, then I don't think Rider would have been able to dodge it.
    he jumped out of the way before excalibur was unleashed

These questions are what made ​​me doubt it, but they said the could dodge Rider thanks to sensed something bad to see Excalibur

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Rider is no fool. He probably knew shit had hit the fan when he saw this pose, and jumped the hell out.

Assuming Nasu had input in F/uc, in Berserker's route in mentions a girl in his past he couldn't save. Might he be referring to his family whose bodies he just thrashed all over the place?

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rider was trying to hit Saber BEFORE she manages to release the beam. When he sensed he wasn't going to make it, he bugged out.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone have any input on what Mitsuzuri Minori's personality is like?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The kind of personality that crushes on doormats they don't know.

In Fate, Saber says that her contract with the world enabled her to always try to get the Holy Grail, regardless if it was the real one apparently. Does that mean she's been the same Saber in all the wars? And would she just randomly appear if someone shouted that they found the Holy Grail?

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Depends if Alaya thought they really had.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    Not to mention how Shirou is supremely untalented in any magic besides UBW. As Archer said, Shirou isn't capable of a magic like projection (proper).
    That's not entirely true. He managed to project some metal kettle when he first began practicing, and even after five years it was still in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    The kind of personality that crushes on doormats they don't know.
    Or, if you actually bothered to play HA (I haven't, but even so I know that Sakura there is not a "doormat") or understand Sakura's personality at all, and don't feel like trolling, someone who falls for beautiful, very strong and actually rather assertive girls who they barely know....

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    In Fate, Saber says that her contract with the world enabled her to always try to get the Holy Grail, regardless if it was the real one apparently. Does that mean she's been the same Saber in all the wars?
    I believe not. Certainly, the third war seems to have had a different Saber, and if she'd fought in it then she would surely know more about what happened back then, and would probably have some kind of opinion of the Tohsaka family in general, too (probably bad...).

I love how anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically trolling. Stay classy Mike.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    I love how anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically trolling. Stay classy Mike.
    No, disagreeing with me is not trolling. Calling Sakura (in HA, at that) a "doormat" and implying that someone who falls for them must be an idiot is, however, because you know damn well that it's not true (or, at least, you would if you had the slightest clue about her personality, especially in HA) and you know damn well that it will wind me up.

I was actually saying that that how she appears, and quite frankly it is.

Her actual personality isn't the issue here. It's about what somebody who doesn't know her from a bar of soap would know.