Page 7015 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 6015651569156965700570107013701470157016701770207025706571157515 ... LastLast
Results 140,281 to 140,300 of 157486

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

oh okay, thank you everyone :^).

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    When I read Brahmastra Kundala's description, it sounded like the AoE was large enough for a country, but I actually think it's the combination of long range and large AoE that if he's in the center of a (relatively small and circular) country and he's attacking anyone else from there, he can actually reach his target.
    Pretty funny considering Dust of Osiris Code Cast can also block it in addition to blocking instant death.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Stella is mentioned as Anti-Country only because of its range.
    yeah but it still has the whole thing of "it hit so hard it cracked the continent enough to make a border between 2 countries"

also the Mashu skill she has that is supposed to be good enough to protect a country

so if anyone could let me know.
    Would it be possible to use magecraft from the AoG in the modern times?

Lets say you find a scroll with spells from the AoG could you use them?

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there a way to pm people?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    There's a branch of the Mages' Association that's literally dedicated towards exactly that- keeping Age of Gods magic alive. We'll probably be learning more about them in the next Lostbelt or two.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can use Magecraft from the Age of Gods in modern times. The problem is finding surviving Magecraft that still works. Most Magecraft from that era is highly degraded in quality. As for example runes. Just finding a scroll won't help you there, you don't learn magecraft that way. It's not something that instant.

Also yes you can PM people, you click on their name which will lead you to their profile and there should be something on the side of the screen for you to send a PM to them.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Servants like Medea, Circe, etc do it. That and Wandering Sea folks, but they're hikkineet shut-ins who lock themselves away behind fields that keep the degradation from affecting their work too much, so it's not like you'd see much of it out in the proverbial wild, so to speak.

No re: that example.

Yes!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

but not if they have you on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Yes you can use Magecraft from the Age of Gods in modern times. The problem is finding surviving Magecraft that still works. Most Magecraft from that era is highly degraded in quality. As for example runes. Just finding a scroll won't help you there, you don't learn magecraft that way. It's not something that instant.

Also yes you can PM people, you click on their name which will lead you to their profile and there should be something on the side of the screen for you to send a PM to them.
    ah okay thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Servants like Medea, Circe, etc do it.

No re: that example.

Yes!
    idk how to respond to each thing separately.

yea i know, i meant like a modern magus. not servants whom lived during the AoG. Cuz i thought that you needed the gods permission to use the magecraft so idk if just knowing how to use it would work.

oof

:^) yay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    but not if they have you on ignore
    mk thank you

US Friend Code
    You don't need a gods permission to do magecraft. They simply gave a way for you to do it, their presence isnt totally necessary. They can control people's use of it as seen with Bryn but that's kinda looks like to be an exception not the given rule

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    You don't need a gods permission to do magecraft. They simply gave a way for you to do it, their presence isnt totally necessary. They can control people's use of it as seen with Bryn but that's kinda looks like to be an exception not the given rule
    Ah okay. And as you said a bit above its weakened?
    cuz if the lack of mystery i assume.
    So if primordial runes, and divine words are used in the modern age they are weakened aswell? or no because They can ignore the rules of the modern age

US Friend Code
    Well that depends, Divine Words isnt a magic system in of its self. It's a method to cast magic. As of the present era human is able to speak it. Now modern day mages can get similar effects through High-Speed Incantation, but that's a different method that gives similar results. Again Divine Words isnt a magecraft in of its self, just a method to do it.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah okay. And as you said a bit above its weakened?
    cuz if the lack of mystery i assume.
    So if primordial runes, and divine words are used in the modern age they are weakened aswell? or no because They can ignore the rules of the modern age
    The effect is going to be weakened
    Goddess of War: War God's War Sash
    Type: Anti-Unit ~ Anti-Fortress
    Range: -
    Remodeled from an off-shoot of her father, Ares, as a war banner into a sash. The user’s divinity, strength, endurance, agility, and magical energy scores greatly increase. As the mystery in today’s society is weak, it cannot be used to exceed a certain point.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I always forget when I ask questions here…
    So, to confirm, Jack’s ‘world’ is a curse bounded field that functions similarly to a reality marble in that it overwrites the real world, but only for those who she catches with it? And it’s another form of her Murderer on a Misty Night skill?
    I just want to make sure I’m not misunderstanding/misinterpreting what you guys wrote back.

As for spartacus, do we know who did what to cause the meat blob phenomenon/anomaly? Or are we just meant to assume that someone chopped him up into an outrageous number of pieces over an absurdly short period of time, and then repeated the process for a few minutes?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's my theory.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by apo mats
    However, during the Great Holy Grail War, perhaps due to his connection to the present world—his line being complex, the Noble Phantasm's conversion rate went out of control and turned him into something unbelievable.
    To hone in on why the magical energy line was complex.
    He was operating on a split line, being mostly powered by the ygg homunculi with Avicebron, a Servant with his own Master, holding his contract, using Gordes's command spell and master status.
    As to why that line being weird led to the conversion rate going out of control, you'd have to guess.
    Last edited by You; November 17th, 2018 at 11:57 PM.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So for Jack, everything but it being her Murderer on a Misty Night skill is probably right?

Gordes’ command spell was given to Avicebron and that was how he recontracted Spartacus? Didn’t know that…

if I’m gonna have to guess, then my best theory is either Kazikli Bey really fast for several minutes, or Atalanta somehow concentrating all of Phoebus Catastrophe on Spartacus, if that’s even possible, and at the exact moments of his injuries, Avicebron added a ton of mana from the farm such that his regeneration overcompensated by an absurd degree with grotesque results.
    I can’t imagine he would still be mobile if he didn’t initially mutate all at once though, I doubt they just started with one, and went from there. At the very least they still needed to point him in a direction in which to find an oppressor.
    Last edited by Draconic; November 18th, 2018 at 12:50 AM.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what you mean by reconstructed.
    But yes Avicebron became Spartacus's Master by taking on Gordes's role as a Master

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was sure I wrote ‘recontracted’

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    …and that was how he reconstructed Spartacus? …
    but it seems I didn’t.
    Last edited by Draconic; November 18th, 2018 at 12:50 AM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Couldn't find translations of Dead Heat Summer race, but anyone knows if they explained the whole thing of Carmilla building the prison in it, like if it has special properties, stuff like that? Cause I remember Elizabeth has Territory Creation, but I don't think Carmilla had it listed

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Playing Labyrinth of Refrain got me wondering, do Len and Nanako have memories of their past lives? At the very least, I know that Nanako does, as she was very detailed speaking about her own funeral, but what about Len? Secondly, do they still identify as those people? For example, Ainsworth poppets still somewhat identify as their past selves, but both their memories and their personalities are fragmented. Same thing in regards to Monogatari's Ononoki, but I'll ask about that in the appropriate thread.