Page 7036 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6036653669366986702670317034703570367037703870417046708671367536 ... LastLast
Results 140,701 to 140,720 of 157522

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Real talk people just find it somewhat off that rider’s luck decreased under Sakura despite Sakura at least theoretically being a better supply of magic, which would imply that at least in some yet undisclosed fashion, shinji had better affinity as rider’s master then Sakura did

personally I think it’s easy to figure out, the reason shinji was better at being rider’s master, he straight up lived the class. When it came to Medusa, he took every opportunity he got

*takes off shades*

to ride ‘er
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Real talk people just find it somewhat off that rider’s luck decreased under Sakura despite Sakura at least theoretically being a better supply of magic, which would imply that at least in some yet undisclosed fashion, shinji had better affinity as rider’s master then Sakura did

personally I think it’s easy to figure out, the reason shinji was better at being rider’s master, he straight up lived the class. When it came to Medusa, he took every opportunity he got

*takes off shades*

to ride ‘er
    or if we go by Fate/Extra logic, Shinji placed enough stat points into luck,which has poor growth, that he could`ve ranked up 3 other parameters with them...

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar

*takes off shades*

to ride ‘er
    In all seriousness, I thought a Master's relative luck could influence the Luck stat because we got a similar case with Kiritsugu and Shirou in regards to Saber.

- - - Updated - - -

Unrelated question, do we know if Leo Harway can fight as a magus? Or is he just an optimized Master and "natural king"?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I always figured Sakura lowered Medusa's LCK because her own theoretical LCK stat would be abysmal.

Blog Entries
    He probably can just on the grounds that he is just that ludicrously overpowered.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sakura's bad luck is contagious
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    She is a wonderful tragic heroine~ *soap opera music*

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    She is a wonderful tragic heroine~ *soap opera music*
    That was the ONE CP sketch that I found myself less laughing and more going "Wait WHAT?!" and "THis isn't funny!" while nervous laughing.

Blog Entries
    It made Altima rage-gasm too IIRC

my akiha episode involved her forcing Yumizuka to clean liquids off her privates in a fashion significantly less awesome then that sounds. We all suffered some.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    or if we go by Fate/Extra logic, Shinji placed enough stat points into luck,which has poor growth, that he could`ve ranked up 3 other parameters with them...

Just look at Drake’s luck

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Just look at Drake’s luck
    I know right? I shudder just imagining the amount of Grinding he must have done in the Arena to have an EX Rank stat on Week One.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I know right? I shudder just imagining the amount of Grinding he must have done in the Arena to have an EX Rank stat on Week One.
    Wasn't Hakuno the only one who had to invest points to buff his Servant's stats, because he wasn't a proper Master or somesuch?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wasn't Hakuno the only one who had to invest points to buff his Servant's stats, because he wasn't a proper Master or somesuch?
    No I don’t think so. He needed it more, but all the masters were doing it

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    tbh it's less buffing the servant but more improving the magical energy line between the two
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Hey guys I was wondering. I just finished Babylonia on FGO and something didn't make sense to me. *SPOILERS* At the end of the chapter we see Ishtar and Ereshkigal talking about how the latter wouldn't remember meeting the Protagonist even if she was summoned again. But then why could Ishtar remember when she's summoned. Also Divine Spirits aren't like Heroic Spirits right, so why can't they remember different timelines?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    But then why could Ishtar remember when she's summoned.
    Ishtar doesn't remember us, her summoning line changes after Babylonia is released.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FakerHero View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering. I just finished Babylonia on FGO and something didn't make sense to me. *SPOILERS* At the end of the chapter we see Ishtar and Ereshkigal talking about how the latter wouldn't remember meeting the Protagonist even if she was summoned again. But then why could Ishtar remember when she's summoned. Also Divine Spirits aren't like Heroic Spirits right, so why can't they remember different timelines?
    She doesn't remember either. More accurately, for some reason she has two summon lines, one before Babylonia and one after it. If summoned before, she's all like "Long time no see" while Guda doesn't recognise her, and if summoned afterwards he greets her while she doesn't recognise him. It's...complicated.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Ishtar doesn't remember us, her summoning line changes after Babylonia is released.
    The fact that she had a summoning line which implies she remembers us is there, and Gorgon has line where she thinks Enkidu is Kingu so she remembers as well. Also like I said earlier Divine Spirits aren't like Heroic Spirits, they aren't dead so anytime they are summoned it should be the original soul unlike Heroic Spirits whose souls are copied and then summoned.
    Last edited by FakerHero; December 10th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    I mean, the gods are dead though
    We killed them
    That’s why they’re divine spirits and not gods

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I mean, the gods are dead though
    We killed them
    That’s why they’re divine spirits and not gods
    Aren't the Gods all just stuck in the reverse side of the world? And If they are dead where did there souls go? Like is there a Throne of Heroes for Gods?