Page 7060 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6060656069607010705070557058705970607061706270657070711071607560 ... LastLast
Results 141,181 to 141,200 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Vitch?
    Last edited by Constructman; January 22nd, 2019 at 05:19 PM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Hey man, I'm just quoting what Gordon Ramsay said, the god of chefs always right.
    God, what a pedantic rant. I'd just tell a person ranting at me that way to just go take a hike.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Koyanskaya from FGO

]
    Spoilers for him since he only plays English
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Spoilers for him since he only plays English
    Deleted the name reference

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    God, what a pedantic rant. I'd just tell a person ranting at me that way to just go take a hike.
    Ranting about how pathetic her students are is Benienma's strong point, all the waifu servants must be destroyed physically (Hell's Kitchen course on Hell's Island) and mentally. Be glad Tamamo is not beyond saving like Okki, who Beni decided that the best course of action is clean execution so Okki will reincarnate in a different world.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Id agree with it being pedantic rant if beni didnt immediately follow with a pick-me-up compliment for the trios afterward.

A good and appropriate amount of both carrot and stick is the recipe of successful teaching
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    ^That's pretty much why Gordon Ramsay jokes on her. Rant, insults and so on but also compliment when needed and you get better after all that shit.

US Friend Code
    Am I correct in my understanding that Amakusa's arms let him use a wide variety of magecraft by hacking into foundations, or am I misunderstanding what they do?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Are the host bodies of pseudos copies by the grail or do they just get summoned from wherever/whenever and have a Servant shoved into them?
    That depends on the context. The one rule seems to be that the host and the servant are highly compatible in personality and some other details like the quality of their circuits iirc (the latter might have just been the case for Ishtar/Rin). So I would not say the servants are simply shoved into them since they must have some sort of agreement or at least be very similar in their ideals and objectives.

Waver and Zhuge Liang for example are so compatible that we probably wouldn't see any difference in terms of personality and decisions if the one on the wheel was changed. Idk now about them being a copy by the grail, but that being the case or not, the host still acts the same as the real person would in the sense that they never seem to be just a hollow shell for the servant to be inserted into.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Waver and Zhuge Liang for example are so compatible that we probably wouldn't see any difference in terms of personality and decisions if the one on the wheel was changed.
    I really doubt that, since in his first interlude Waver calls Zhuge Liang a "monster of rationalism" and says that their mentalities are totally incompatible. Zhuge simply decided to let Waver take the lead because he's more accustomed to dealing with the modern world. An actual Servant Zhuge Liang would almost certainly have a very different personality.

US Friend Code
    Fine, I'll concede that they "acting the same" is speculation, but still there's enough to suggest that even though Waver claims they're not compatible, Zhuge still felt that waver would do fine having complete control as a General in Rome, proving the opposite about what Waver assumes. And every other pseudo servant also indicates that the whole bond would not even exist if not for them being that compatible, Shirou and Muramasa, Mashu and Galahad, etc etc

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Mash isn't really a Pseudo-Servant though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    She's not but wasn't compatability the reason she was a successful experiment, as opposed to the other designer babies?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fine, I'll concede that they "acting the same" is speculation, but still there's enough to suggest that even though Waver claims they're not compatible, Zhuge still felt that waver would do fine having complete control as a General in Rome, proving the opposite about what Waver assumes. And every other pseudo servant also indicates that the whole bond would not even exist if not for them being that compatible, Shirou and Muramasa, Mashu and Galahad, etc etc
    Fair enough. Maybe the putative incompatibility was just Waver being prejudiced. He does have issues with Asians, after all.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    She's not but wasn't compatability the reason she was a successful experiment, as opposed to the other designer babies?
    She was a newborn baby, there was nothing to be compatible with.
    I don't remember compatibility ever being mentioned regarding her, she was just a better designer baby than the others.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Didn't they make mash just so she could be used to summon Galahad.
    Like they tailor-made these babies for specific servants
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Galahad could have refused to be summoned though. Iirc Roman talks about that, he lends his power to Mash because he recognizes her.

edit: correction, he refused to awaken instead of being summoned.
    Last edited by Ruisu; January 23rd, 2019 at 06:55 PM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Am I correct in my understanding that Amakusa's arms let him use a wide variety of magecraft by hacking into foundations, or am I misunderstanding what they do?
    Itts explained in vol 5 prologue
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Galahad could have refused to be summoned though. Iirc Roman talks about that, he lends his power to Mash because he recognizes her.

edit: correction, he refused to awaken instead of being summoned.
    He was also the first, and afterwards, the Servants refused, if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Ah, sorry for the ask. But, How works the position of Silicon in Moon? I know it is an artificial existence created to house and bind with the Moon's Core and keep it stable, considering that the existence of Silicon is similar to the existence of a Archetype. But, where Crimson Moon fit into Tsuki no Sango's scenario? If Silicon was made to impersonate the Moon's core so that it doesn't destabilize, where would Type Moon fit into such a scenario? He doesn't exist in Tsuki no Sango's TL, or does he still suffer from the lack of an avatar? Or would Silicon and Crimson have a role similar to Gaia and Archetype-Earth?