Page 7081 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6081658169817031707170767079708070817082708370867091713171817581 ... LastLast
Results 141,601 to 141,620 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Shinjuku, it’s very hard for Servants to be able to destroy the world
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    How aware of events was Lancelot during Zero despite having ME? I know Heracles went in and out of awareness depending on the situation, but I'm not so sure about Lancelot, since all he seemed to really be aware of is if Saber were present or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Isn't straight up a rule that things born on Earth, cannot actually destroy it?

Something along the lines of the Earth just not being dumb enough to give birth to something that could destroy it?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Isn't straight up a rule that things born on Earth, cannot actually destroy it?

Something along the lines of the Earth just not being dumb enough to give birth to something that could destroy it?
    No. It's that there are countermeasures to prevent planet busters born on Earth from doing their stuffs aka the Counter Force. So to do that one must avoid the CF and/or find a reality where it doesn't work or abandoned the place (i.e Shinjuku singularity).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    When did that happen? The only instance I remember is Enkidu saying he saw the world die and reform seven times when it was used against him during his and Gil's first fight.
    How many times I have to remind ppl that poetic expressions are not to be taken as face value?

I'm confused, I assumed the whole reality/magic timelines phenomenon was exclusive to mankind, and their texture?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    How aware of events was Lancelot during Zero despite having ME? I know Heracles went in and out of awareness depending on the situation, but I'm not so sure about Lancelot, since all he seemed to really be aware of is if Saber were present or not.
    Kinda aware, in that he was thinking but not totally lucidly.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    How many times I have to remind ppl that poetic expressions are not to be taken as face value?
    I know its a poetic expression but that and the fight with the Bull of Heaven are the only times it's mentioned that the actual Gil got serious in a fight. We can't really use Servant Gil since Servants are supposed to be weaker than Heroic Spirits.

The Type Moon Wiki claims that Kirie and Fujino both have the same Origin as Shiki (e.g. 虚無), citing the following passage from Paradox Spiral as its basis

「二年前は失敗した。ヤツは正反対すぎた。必要だったのは同じ “起源”を持ちながら別れた者達だったのだ。
    そうだ、悦べ両儀式。あの二人はおまえの為だけに用意した生贄だ」

Is that correct or?

By the way, how are Dead Apostles, True Ancestors, Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, Counter Guardains, and Servants ranked?

ranked in terms of what exactly

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarfDyedShadow View Post
    The Type Moon Wiki claims that Kirie and Fujino both have the same Origin as Shiki (e.g. 虚無), citing the following passage from Paradox Spiral as its basis

「二年前は失敗した。ヤツは正反対すぎた。必要だったのは同じ “起源”を持ちながら別れた者達だったのだ。
    そうだ、悦べ両儀式。あの二人はおまえの為だけに用意した生贄だ」

Is that correct or?
    as weird as that sounds, yup
    At least according to Araya
    Last edited by You; February 13th, 2019 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    I know its a poetic expression but that and the fight with the Bull of Heaven are the only times it's mentioned that the actual Gil got serious in a fight. We can't really use Servant Gil since Servants are supposed to be weaker than Heroic Spirits.
    Gil got serious in CCC and in Babylonia when he is alive. Living Gil was mentioned by Enkidu to be stronger than his servant self. Babylonia is the strongest and most serious he ever was. Gil fanboys always use the "he's not serious", "he's not in heroic spirit self" etc., doesn't mean anything because all of those are headcanons. If you let other ppl's headcanons mess with you so much, it's going to be bad for your health, physically and mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, how are Dead Apostles, True Ancestors, Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, Counter Guardains, and Servants ranked?
    Their powerlevel is according to w/e the writers want them to be in a certain scenario. It's not clear cut since powerlevel in TM is mostly just hype tool.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just confirming but ur talking about when gil had spiky hair photoshopped on his 3rd ascension right
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Actually just checked the jp scene and yeah Gil himself said that that was his peak form ever. Putting aside whether its peak Ea (because gameplay lol) thats peak Gil alright.

Tho i felt like CcC Gil gives a stronger impression.

JP Friend Code
    Well FGO Gil has that same NP animation now. People looked at that 99999 DEATH effect and be like oh shit he can 1shot anythingggggggg....while Ryougi Shiki already did the same effect with her "NP" in Extra. Meanwhile Buddha and BB over there just shows you the game over screen with their NPs. Heck if you want to bring up damage value and do the most stupid thing possible that is to use gameplay damage as face value, 99999 is still nowhere near 5,670,000,000.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    It does make one think, why would Zouken even allow the operation to happen? It was also implied that it was because some of them were gone that she was even able fight off Zouken trying to eat her brain.
    You could say it was Zouken's arrogance, but he didn't know Kirei had the spare seals or couldn't have just released Sakura since she was likely strong enough to survive the operation. So it was probably him knowing Kirei was crooked enough to not try to remove the main crest worm, as he has a good gauge of Kirei's mental illness.
    But it's not like Kirei could remove that Crest Worm, I thought, since if he did so it would kill Sakura?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    But it's not like Kirei could remove that Crest Worm, I thought, since if he did so it would kill Sakura?
    That's why altima said kirei was crooked enough not to try
    because he wants Angra to be born
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Gil got serious in CCC and in Babylonia when he is alive. Living Gil was mentioned by Enkidu to be stronger than his servant self. Babylonia is the strongest and most serious he ever was. Gil fanboys always use the "he's not serious", "he's not in heroic spirit self" etc., doesn't mean anything because all of those are headcanons. If you let other ppl's headcanons mess with you so much, it's going to be bad for your health, physically and mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Their powerlevel is according to w/e the writers want them to be in a certain scenario. It's not clear cut since powerlevel in TM is mostly just hype tool.
    FGO hasn't been released in my region yet so most of my knowledge about it comes from discussion forums and the wiki as such when something is mentioned in the forums but not the wiki, its hard to know if its canon or not since the wiki is rarely updated nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Well FGO Gil has that same NP animation now. People looked at that 99999 DEATH effect and be like oh shit he can 1shot anythingggggggg....while Ryougi Shiki already did the same effect with her "NP" in Extra. Meanwhile Buddha and BB over there just shows you the game over screen with their NPs. Heck if you want to bring up damage value and do the most stupid thing possible that is to use gameplay damage as face value, 99999 is still nowhere near 5,670,000,000.
    Actually im just basing it on how much it turns me on back whem i played ccc

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason a lot of things on extra and ccc really wins me over in terms of animation

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Actually im just basing it on how much it turns me on back whem i played ccc
    *remembers Ea's animation*
    Seems to me... ...you like a good screw.