Page 7082 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6082658269827032707270777080708170827083708470877092713271827582 ... LastLast
Results 141,621 to 141,640 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    *remembers Ea's animation*
    Seems to me... ...you like a good screw.
    Booo!!!

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    FGO hasn't been released in my region yet so most of my knowledge about it comes from discussion forums and the wiki as such when something is mentioned in the forums but not the wiki, its hard to know if its canon or not since the wiki is rarely updated nowadays.
    This is basically unrelated but, you do realise you don't have to download FGO from the playstore to play it, right?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLich79 View Post
    FGO hasn't been released in my region yet so most of my knowledge about it comes from discussion forums and the wiki as such when something is mentioned in the forums but not the wiki, its hard to know if its canon or not since the wiki is rarely updated nowadays.
    Just get NA ver dude. Its probably not gonna come wherever your region is. A considerable part of NA playerbase is actually non-murricans secretly infiltrating their server

As is the vast majority of the JP playerbase.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    I do not think that statement is true.

I seem to remember something like most of their revenue coming from overseas.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Could someone explain to me how someone who is not Shirou is projecting Archer's soul? I thought the Archer class card giving a bow without arrows made sense, because his items and abilities are all useless for anyone but him. They're all based on using your soul, so only someone with the exact soul as him can use them. Even by copying his soul, Shirou can't get the same results as him, and has quirks like thinking Kanshou and Bakuya are historical items instead of Archer's original creations. Yet here Illya is, using his class card to trace items straight out of his soul.

Topic Review (Newest First)

Sorry, people. I'm new to all this. I really though I posted right the previous times.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I seem to remember something like most of their revenue coming from overseas.
    Mostly China IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Scryangi View Post
    Could someone explain to me how someone who is not Shirou is projecting Archer's soul? I thought the Archer class card giving a bow without arrows made sense, because his items and abilities are all useless for anyone but him. They're all based on using your soul, so only someone with the exact soul as him can use them. Even by copying his soul, Shirou can't get the same results as him, and has quirks like thinking Kanshou and Bakuya are historical items instead of Archer's original creations. Yet here Illya is, using his class card to trace items straight out of his soul.

Class cards don't walk and talk, but they're still photocopies of heroic spirits summoned from the throne of heroes using Zouken's summoning system. All Illya is doing is borrowing Archer's power by performing a pseudo-summoning with the heroic spirit in the card, except instead of getting possessed, she's the one in control while still having access to his powers.

Class cards aren't actually that different from servants. That's why they can turn into shadow servants, and even incarnate, when they have access to a mana supply. Archer (probably) knows that people are using his power, but his ego is suppressed from being summoned as a card, so there's nothing he can do about it. Gilgamesh can possess people and Berserkers can leak through with their Madness Enhancement, but most cards can't influence their users in any significant way.

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Scryangi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Class cards don't walk and talk, but they're still photocopies of heroic spirits summoned from the throne of heroes using Zouken's summoning system. All Illya is doing is borrowing Archer's power by performing a pseudo-summoning with the heroic spirit in the card, except instead of getting possessed, she's the one in control while still having access to his powers.Class cards aren't actually that different from servants. That's why they can turn into shadow servants, and even incarnate, when they have access to a mana supply. Archer (probably) knows that people are using his power, but his ego is suppressed from being summoned as a card, so there's nothing he can do about it. Gilgamesh can possess people and Berserkers can leak through with their Madness Enhancement, but most cards can't influence their users in any significant way.
    I like to think he was actively trying to help her, cuz you know *whisper*scraped Illya route Shirou who blames himself for her death*whisper end*.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    What exactly does the Faculty of Mineralogy do in Clocktower?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What exactly does the Faculty of Mineralogy do in Clocktower?

Alrighty then, though are they involved in Gem Magic?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's probably something like FFXV.

You find glowing rocks, stick your hand and boom, you got lightning magic for some reason.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Alright, cool. Just asked to try and come up with what post-UBW True Rin might be doing at Clocktower aside from being a member of the Faculty of Modern Magecraft.

Mostly China IIRC.
    Not really, most of their income are from JP itself

Does the Grail summoning ritual differ depending on which of the Three Families is performing it or if you're an outsider?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Does the Grail summoning ritual differ depending on which of the Three Families is performing it or if you're an outsider?
    there's that line about your ancestor so i guess that's different
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

there's that line about your ancestor so i guess that's different
    Yeah, that's mainly what I'm asking about. Also, is there a way to change the ritual so that you don't summon a Servant from the Throne via the Grail, but from elsewhere?

What're you gonna summon a servant from?

The Moon Cell?

598,535,004 (NA)